Eye Candy Web ModelingJoy Timmons

J

I apply for Eye Candy Modeling. I left a message and they never contact me. I call back and they said my application was rejected, even though I provide the correct information. They never tell the reason for rejection. This company is nothing but a rip off and I would recommend anyone to apply for them. I need a webmodeling that accepts my application and me.

janicia williams May 16, 2017

Are you african american JCAS?

• As
    Ashley Nalkin Jan 26, 2016

I have been working with them for over 4 years and never had any problems at all with pay. They always call you back within 24 hours if they miss your call. If you are having problems with anything just call them @ [protected]. You might be using a wrong number.

Chanel Towns Dec 11, 2015

i cant get a hold of anyone! in to speak to someone about the pay!!!

• 14
    1435559 Dec 11, 2014

STANDARDS... LOL

• Mi
    MiissJessicaD Sep 06, 2013

you may be a good fit for the company you were accepted with (thus being the reason you were accepted) but not for eyecandy, obviously. We have standards. So sorry.

• Jc
    JCAS Sep 06, 2013

Look, in case people do not understand I do not need to prove anyone that I am a good fit for companies because I know I am. Now, I got accepted somewhere else. I do not care about that eye candy modeling company. Eye Candy Modeling can go to hell.

• Mi
    MiissJessicaD Sep 05, 2013

I am sorry your application was rejected, but I am actually a model for that site and it is in NO way a rip off. They probably didn't feel you were a good fit for our company thus leading to your rejection. It is called an "application" for a reason.

• Jc
    JCAS Sep 04, 2013

I am sorry to here that. It is shame we are trying to better ourselves with making good living, but it is just hard for some reason. Thank you for letting me know. We need something.