Experidian / Credit ReportError on credit report

J

I had purchased a Condo with Suntrust Mortgage Inc. and part of my closing fees, that I paid, was to settle my outstanding accounts of $178.00 paid to Sprint PCS Collection to Calvary Portfolio Service. That was last month June 25,2007. I applied recently for a credit card with Suntrust Bank and was denied. The reason was that I have still an outstanding balance according to Experidian. I called their 800 number but to no vain was an automated machine.

People beware!