ExperianSophisticated Fraud Program

I noticed a charge of 19.95 from "experian *cr [protected] ca" this week. I googled it to see what the heck it was and saw that MANY MANY people are having the same fraud issues. I did not authorize this at all. I decided to look closer at my statement and sure enough this company has been charging me going back six months. To the tune of 120.00+. The craziest part is three months ago I had my card replaced. And it still happened. The fraud department of my bank said these scammers go directly to MasterCard to get updated/replacement card numbers. WHAT? So getting a new card didn't work to block them. They had to go in and notify MasterCard directly--to not release any new info to merchants. I had to also have my card replace a third time. These people are dedicated to their fraud. Im going all the way with this. 120.00 over six months may not seem like a lot to some but I am not rich. I only have a little bit of money and would like to keep it or at least...you know...decide where and how I spend it!

jack Aug 27, 2008

Freecreditreport.com is a scan hosted by none other than Experian (the credit reporting business) - my complaints are the same as ALL of the other complaints listed on this site.

• Ro
    Ron Dorn Apr 29, 2009

Hi, My name is Ron Dorn. How do I find out about a revoling debt that showed up today [ 4-29-09 ] on my credit report by Experian. The amount is for 14, 117.I use two different credit cards with a total debt of 5, ooo.00 dollars. I don't have a clue where this debt came from.Will you help me in this matter? e mail [email protected] cell# 805-304-2593 land line# 805-527-3518 Thank you, Ron Dorn

• La
    Laurene Palladino Mar 24, 2010

I requested a free credit report & was charged on my credit card for 2 months ..I do not want any service & will not pay this 124.95 monthly charge that was unauthorized.
    CANCEL immediately !

• Ve
    veronica l. bennett Jun 04, 2011

I went on line for a free credit report since i was denied credit, but my acct was charged 14.95 for a reoccuring fee

• Ed
    Edward L. Marcotte Aug 12, 2011

I been getting a charge for 14.95 for a while each month and don't know how to stop it. I don't recall signing up for this but even if I did there should
    be a way to stop it.

• Same here. They should get hit with a class action suit for this. They got me too. Plus, they hire only ###s in customer service.

• Do
    DONELLEN Sep 28, 2011

MANY MONTHS AGO CANCELLED THIS WEBSITE, CONTINUE TO BE BILLED FOR UNWANTED SERVICE WILL CONTINUE TO GRIEVE CHARGE WITH AMEX.

• Je
    JenniDM Nov 26, 2011

They keep charging me $40 on my credit card but I don't have the $40 service. I have the cheaper service and it is billed to my debit card. I need the charges to stop as I am trying to pay down my credit cards and haven't used them in many months.

• Ro
    Roman Kaznowski Dec 27, 2011

In my credit report there is as a third address 1410 Aries Ln, Clearwater, Fl 33755 which is false. I never resided at this address. The person's name who lived there is Roman Kazanowski not Kaznowski.

ChandraG Jan 02, 2012

On my credit card bill I have more that one monthly charge.. There is not a phone number to call and talk to anyone... Plz help me [email protected]

• Ex
    Experian Jan 15, 2012

You are carging me $17.95 every month and I want to cancel it now and also you can credit me fo the one you carged me Jan 12 2012 I have a new freeze on my account with you and dso not need my report evey month. I would like the attention on this ASP for I canceled this last month, NOW do it . Barbara Albertson

joseph falis jr Feb 07, 2012

My credit card is being billed monthly $ 17.95 for a services I DO NOT WANT. I accessed the site ONCE for a report, charged it to my card and now I billed every month. I did not request to have the service every month. There is NO PLACE on their site to CANCEL or complain. Its FRAUD.

• Lu
    LuckyFlyer7 Feb 22, 2012

Three unauthorized monthly charges of $19.95 starting December 21st. This is around when I checked my credit report. Called Experian and gave them my card number. They found my account and said it was opened by "Dodi C". They canceled the account and said they would refund the charges. Also discovered $5 monthly charges from SafetyWeb starting around same time.

• Sh
    shellbell1972 Apr 24, 2012

they took 19.95 out of my checking account before the 30day free trail. I just want my money back. This is the 2nd time credit reports have taken money out of my account.

Noah83 Apr 27, 2012

Experian charged my cards for a two charges of a dollar with no permission.
    All of my family an friends also where charged different amounts.
    I do not know what is going on but if anyone knows please post!
    They told me someone maybe getting your credit info.

• Mo

ON MY CREDIT REQUESTS FOR MY PERSONAL NAME
    OR ANY OTHER REASON. WOULD YOU CORRECT THE ERROR

• Si
    Sikleke Jun 14, 2012

I was supposes to get a free credit report from experian and they wanted my credit card for security reasons and now I've been charged twice $17.99 on my credit card.

• Da
    dawncooper Jun 14, 2012

I signed up for a credit report and I keep getting charged. Then it is causing me to go into overdraft.

• Tr
    Tricia Simmons Jul 24, 2012

Experian CreditReport infoExD .com CA Keeps charging my credit card. I'm not even sure how they got my credit card info. I have canceled my card, but I would like to formally complain about their business practices. This is fraud and should be treated as such.

• Ji
    Jill793 Aug 06, 2012

I never used the website for a credit report nor did i authorize this agency to debt any money from my bank acct . I glanced at my statement online and saw charge for $16.99.i want my money reembursed immediately. This is redick! I can not believe a company can do this. It is unlawful!

ANGRYCITIZEN!! Jul 02, 2013

I checked my bank account today and saw a random $17.99 pending!!! What the hell I've never heard of this company and have never visited the website! How the world did they get my information?!!! I have seen several other complaints about this same issue. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED AND SUED!!!

• Rh
    Rhonda Sue Larynn Martin Feb 07, 2014

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE HELL GAVE EXPERIAN THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIDDEL NAME WITHOUT ASKING ME? I DID A CREDIT REPORT AND EXPETIAN SENT ME A LETTER A THEY CHANGE MY NAME WITHOUT ASKING ME.

• Tr
    treadway Nov 15, 2014

wellsfargo has send me a check that recieved reimbursement of fees for an identity thef protection plan and confirmation of cacellation. the check is $252.52 dollars idont rememwhat that mean.? and also sain cashing tne check will not reactivate my plan.

• Si
    Simon Robbie Mar 23, 2015

I was changed $21.95 on 3/4/2015 when I checked my free credit report on 2/26/2015. I emailed them to refund and cancel the recurring fee!

• Re
    Reviewer95740 Sep 29, 2015

I paid for the $1 7day Free Trial to see my credit report and I cancelled it that same day...Well they went into my account without my knowledge or authorization...They will have to pay back my account which is now overdrawn.

• Du
    dutch13 Oct 04, 2015

On 10/1/2015 Experian withdrew $ 43.90 from my account. They admitted guilt, but only refunded $ 21.95. Still trying to get the other $ 21.95.