Experian — Sophisticated Fraud Program
I noticed a charge of 19.95 from "experian *cr [protected] ca" this week. I googled it to see what the heck it was and saw that MANY MANY people are having the same fraud issues. I did not authorize this at all. I decided to look closer at my statement and sure enough this company has been charging me going back six months. To the tune of 120.00+. The craziest part is three months ago I had my card replaced. And it still happened. The fraud department of my bank said these scammers go directly to MasterCard to get updated/replacement card numbers. WHAT? So getting a new card didn't work to block them. They had to go in and notify MasterCard directly--to not release any new info to merchants. I had to also have my card replace a third time. These people are dedicated to their fraud. Im going all the way with this. 120.00 over six months may not seem like a lot to some but I am not rich. I only have a little bit of money and would like to keep it or at least...you know...decide where and how I spend it!
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct.
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason!
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges!
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian Information Solutions - unauthorized credit report freeze. problems logging in
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service
- Experian - Member service and dispute department