Expedia.cominflates event ticket and restricts available show times

1. Expedia inflated event ticket prices. Prior to booking my vacation package, expenses looked reasonable. My total bill added up to an enormous price after taxes and service fees. The event vendor site was selling the same tickets for the same event $15 less per ticket--without the service fees.

2. Expedia gave me tickets(vouchers which have to be redeemed 2 hours before showtime--what am I paying them for?)for the 10:30 show when I asked for the 7:30 show. After booking, I asked them to correct this and they said that they do not have tickets for the showtime I requested, although the vendor had tickets for all available showtimes.

3. Changes will not be made. When I asked them to give me tickets for my requested show time, Expedia only quoted "no changes/no cancellations" policy.

4. Expedia will not give me an itemized expense receipt for the vacation package. They will only tell me the air fare expense. The hotel and event expenses are lumped together.