EveryContractor.comripoff scam

D

the called me for 4 yrs ..6 times a yr...i was always too busy w work and politely ended the call...i had slowed down..im a commercial-residential general contractor..new build and remodels...since 2000...they called saying the bbb recomended me to them..they had too much work..i figured if they hung around 4 yrs they must be legit...they said they were taking me in for 400 bucks vs the 1200 bucks as they needed me...my scam radar was on, but i figured 1 job would make the 400 bucks..they promised me 12 leads..i got 5 leads in 12 months..the person i called never called me back, always got ans mach-voicemail...

a high press salesman kept calling trying to get me to spend 6-7 grand to move to a preffered level w them..i said you have not done crap on your end...im not crazy... THEY HAVE RIPPED OFF HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS OF CONTRACTORS...I HOPE THE LAW GETS THE OWNER AND HIS TOP ###..