EuroTaku.comPlease don't shop at this scam website

A

Please DO NOT shop at this SCAM WEBSITE because it is owned by a GAIJIN (a foreigner that lives and works in Japan) who is of SWISS and FILIPINO descent by the name of NUNO LOPES.

Anyways, I purchased certain items from Nuno Lopes’s “Foreign-owned and operated” website called Eurotaku.com ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO and to this day, I have NOT YET received my PACKAGE NOR MY REFUND!

I made purchases of the rare “Pocari Sweat” Japanese energy drinks and some cool Japanese-made shirts that were some what “exclusive” to Eurotaku.com at that time, now it is on EVERY WEBSITE that sells Japanese products.
The total value of these purchases I made was US $600.00
I repeatedly demanded to Nuno Lopes and his GAIJIN employees where my shipments were and they kept on saying “WE ARE INVESTIGATING!, JUST WAIT!” every DARN TIME!

Nuno, I am fed up with your lies and deception and I will notify the

CONSUMER AFFAIRS AGENCY OF JAPAN and my home agency as well FOR YOUR LIES AND TREACHERY!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from Nuno Lopes’s websites OR ANY GAIJIN-OPERATED SITE in Japan. Buy from Japanese themselves not these SNAKES who pull a scam like this that not only damages the reputation of the online Japanese retail industry, but the international buyers as well.

*NOTE*: The picture that I have just uploaded is the picture of NUNO LOPES, the owner of eurotaku.com and other scam sites he is operating. If you see this man, please call the police as he is wanted by the CAA (Consumer Affairs Agency Of Japan) for fraud and possibly other law enforcement agencies in the world.

BUYERS BEWARE!

EUROTAKU.COM is a SCAM SITE! If you don’t believe me, then check the online reports of where Nuno Lopes operates this site from and he operates it from neutral Switzerland.

What a sneaky move Nuno. I guess my “shipments” and “money” are in your Swiss bank aren’t they?