ESBI — unauthorized charge
On June 29, 2009 I received my At&t phone bill which had another bill from ESBI which was for charges from a company called Email Discounts LLC which I never heard of. I contacted them (E-mail Discounts) & told them to take the charge off my bill they said they would, but I needed to give them an e-mail for confirmation which I did. I never received confirmation.
I contacted AT&T and they told me they couldn't prevent third party billers. I never ordered the service I'm being billed for. I asked AT&T to block the transaction and they said the only thing they could do is put it as a disputed charge. If I put a block on the account I couldn't get a credit and it would show up as an unpaid charge.
I don't know how this company ESBI can put charges for things that weren't ordered.
More ESBI Complaints & Reviews
- ESBI - fraudulent email phone charges 
- ESBI - Fraud 
- ESBI - Fraudulent charges 
- ESBI - Online fraud 
- ESBI - Billing on Verizon Bill for Anvil Computer Services
- ESBI - voice mail charges unauthorized 
- ESBI - Cramming/Slamming 
- ESBI - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- ESBI - Scam
- ESBI - How to get your credit