E.R. SolutionsRude, inconsiderate and completely unprofessional company!

A few months ago I overdrew my bank account and it was sent to collections. "E.R. Solutions" was the name of the collections company that got my case.
They kept calling me and asking if I was Elena, but wouldn't tell me who they are or why they're calling. I would get dozens of calls a day from different phone numbers, some of which looked like cell phone numbers. They wouldn't leave a message, they would hang up if I picked up on them or there was quiet and giggling in the background. After a while I stopped picking up calls from strange numbers and they stopped calling. All of this was around October time.

On 1/31/2007 I tried opening a bank account and got denied. I remembered that the name of the company and searched for their phone number online. First time I called, someone by the name of Lorena Porter took my call. After he asked me a few questions about my income he told me that the balance is six hundred and eighty something dollars, but they're willing to settle for five hundred and fifty one. I told him that the amount was still a little too high and asked him to make it five hundred even. He put me on hold. He came back a few minutes later and told me that he spoke to his supervisor and that the lowest they'll go is five hundred and fifty one. I started to explain that it's not going to work because the most I can pay is five hundred, but he interrupted me and said "It doesn't matter anyway... You're not paying, so nothing is working for you!" after which he hung up the phone before I even got a chance to respond. I called back and this time a woman picked up, she refused to give me her name or any other information that could be used to identify her. I asked for her supervisor, but she laughed at me and started arguing with me in a very rude manner. I asked her to not interrupt me and that I don't appreciate being hung up on or laughed at.

She laughed at me again and told me to hold on. After a few minutes a different woman picked up the phone and was even more rude than the previous one. I hung up the phone and called back. Lorena Porter took my call again and I told him that it was very inappropriate for him to talk to me like that, but he started arguing again. I asked him for his supervisor and he transferred my call to someone by the name of Tammie Ramirez. She claimed to be a supervisor, so I started to explain the situation, but she interrupted me and yelled at me and told me that she is too busy to even talk to me and that unless I'm willing to pay six hundred eighty dollars she has nothing else to say to me. I asked her to lower the balance, but she said no and hung up.

I researched them, and I did not find a single good review. There are posts all over the internet from people who have been harassed by this company.

They're rude, inconsiderate and completely unprofessional.

More E.R. Solutions Complaints & Reviews

• Na
    N/AAAA Mar 27, 2011

( for april) And I hope in the future when something happens to you maybe you wont be such an inconsiderate [censor]!!! Just because someone goes into collections or cant pay a bill doesnt mean they just overspent or do not have their finances in order!!! Maybe you should take in to consideration people loose jobs or have things happen that could put them in a situation. Some one may have gone through a divorce which could throw them into collections that has happened to me when you get married your credit could be joint and if the other person doesnt want to pay well someones got to pay it!! Also a year ago my son had to have an emergency surgerymy insurance only covered half the cost i had to come up with a large amount of $ to continue his treatment and Dr visits this threw me back with credit card payments of course im gonna give my child the care he needs and then i had to miss a week of unpaid work so now im in collections so according to you i should be harrassed because my child could have died and i couldnt make a few payments... this is why people give people like you trying to collect a hard time because you have no heart or consious just doin your job sure but there are two sides to every story and every story is different on your end its the same. Ill pay my debt in due time but im makin sure my child is takin care of first u cant get a life back or in other cases maybe someones rent, car payment or food on the table come first in times of struggle. We still pay the price its called "bad credit"

• Ni
    Nick954RR Apr 05, 2010

They've called me three times already and said it was for a debt collection. I keep perfect records of all my loans and I've paid EVERY one of them off with proof of ending payment. Everytime I ask them to describe the amount and for which company I owed money to they said "an undetermined amount at this time" and "to us!"...haha...how the hell can I pay it if I don't know the amount to be paid you frkn [censored]es! I tell you what...if you meet me...even in a public place...I'll give you the money in cash...sound good? Call me back if you agree...because God knows you will...

• Ig
    I got a real job Dec 16, 2009

I took a job in a collection agency and I didn't even make it to lunch. I figured out in a very short time that I wasn't the type of POS ### needed for that kind of job. The people in the next office over sold magazine subscriptions and then sent them to collections. That was the job. Call people up and bust their chops for a subscription they got rail roaded into. If you ask me, they should shut that particular company down. All of you debt collectors are sub human pieces of $hit and you need to find a real job and move out of your parents house.

• Th
    Theo Jun 04, 2009

Does anyone know where this ER Solutions is located ? I want to send them a letter. Thanks, Tee

• Re
    reece Jul 03, 2008

I thought you said you were a single mom with 3 kids? How does your husband pick up the phone if you're single?
    These people keep calling me for someone else - I can't get them to stop, they yell in the phone that I'm lying and that I really am Terry - they ask me for my SSN, to which I laugh hysterically - they won't stop calling me and won't tell me the company name.

Joyce Apr 12, 2008

I totally agree there are ways to try and collect money but legally they cant force you and being rude does not work. I have a debt with target from 3 years ago they just started calling me at work and my home. I told a lady that i talk to that i do want to fix my debt but right now i cant afford it. Im a single mom of 3 small kids and my money right now has to go to main bills rent, food, electric, etc . They called me this morning and i spoke to a lady she was asking me for money i told her i cant tell you when im gonna pay when i know ill call you . She was very rude and insisted that even though i dont know they will continue to harrasse me and i told her look its already on my credit so there is nothing else you can do she hung up on me. They called back 1 hour later my husband picked up . He heard people laughing in the back ground and the girl asked for a lakesha my husband said wrong answer and he hung up. This is all a joke for these representatives .They get paid to play and harrasse people, they dont even try to collect they dont care its all a game and now this is just plain illegal .I am going to file a complaint with the police. I worked for a collections agency and we were not aloud to be rude at all we were sapose to use customer service skills that this company doesnt have.

Angry in AZ Mar 18, 2008

Part of this company's issue is that they don't validate the debt to make sure it is correct and valid. I have a relative who was screwed by a bank teller because she made a mistake and wouldn't own up to it therefore causing my relative's account to be overdrawn. After speaking to the bank (WAMU) and not getting any resolution, my relative went to the Federal Banking Commission and they ruled in favor of my relative. My relative filed all of the necessary papers. However, WAMU sent my relative's file to ER Solutions and has been receiving continuous calls for 7 years! My relative has done everything short of suing them! If they continue to call, my relative has determined that a lawsuit is the only thing that will stop them since the Federal government even ruled against the company that sent my relative into collections.

So when people make generalities about people who receive calls from collections companies, it makes me angry because some of these so called collections are fraudulent and you can't seem to get them to stop. I would recommend that if this happens to you, to file harrassment charges with the police and phone companies. Once they continually receive harrassment charges, maybe they will go away and leave you alone.

chase Mar 12, 2008

i too am a debt collector unfortunately with debt being collected on me... the one thing that annoys the hell out of me when I am calling people is the ignorance they have and the bad manners many people have on the phone... i dont discriminate against anyone... i dont care if your in a wheelchair.. blind.. poor... unemployed... single mother with 5 kids... blah blah blah i hear every excuse in the book everyday... bottom line... you paid for something on CREDIT... or overdrue your account... noone forced you to do that it was a conscious choice maid by one person... so when you receive phone calls @ 8am on saturday morning reminding you of your debt... i have an idea...PAY IT... better yet... pay it before it gets to collections... dont use money that you dont have and you wont receive calls... in my opinion the laws are wayyyy to nice to debtors... us collectors have to tiptoe around everything to get people to take responsibility for their actions.... if i am talking to the person that legally owes the debt... i should be able to harass you i should be able to make fun of you and say whatever it is i want to say... no i have to sit there and listen to people cursing at me constantly over a bill THEY made... over phone calls THEY asked for.. again for the people that cry poor... your poor because you dont have control over your finances... your finances have control of you...

now i must agree with everyone as well.. there are people in the business that are rude and ignorant and threaten things that are illegal... but then again... if people paid their bills they wouldnt have a job... so the next time you go to the store and put that new outfit on your charge card... make sure you can pay your bill when its due....

• Ji
    jim Feb 29, 2008

Someone named Manny Marino keeps calling me asking for someone named Maria Revas. I have never heard of this person but Manny Marino keeps calling me harassing me. The caller id shows the number as [protected], and Manny Marino left his number [protected] x822

• He
    Helping Out Jan 22, 2008

Give ER Solutions a call at [protected] to complain. It's toll free!!!

• He
    Helping Out Jan 22, 2008

Give ER Solutions a call at [protected] to complain. Its toll free!!!

• Li
    Linda Goins Jan 18, 2008

I totally agree with this statement. I had a dealing with them in which I had a previous account with Dish Network. Which by the way are the most inept and unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with. ER solutions has continued to call and call and call and call my house from a 206 area code number which when you try to call that back says it is an answering service and disconnects without being able to leave a message. They leave messages on the answering machine which in turn they do not leave a number with which to call them back. Today after weeks of calling and leaving message they finally left a number on the message but guess what, no such number can be called. It gives you the error message. dish and er solutions both need to have sanctions of some kind placed against them for unfair customer service practices and trying to milk out of people money for services they never received. Dish Network wants me to pay for a month ahead of when I canceled, on top of a Karoake service that kept being billed to my account and did not work. We made multiple attempts to have it taken off the account and they never did. They also wanted me to pay for a disconnect fee for services that I never received. This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with both ER Solutions and Dish Network.

• Ca
    Cassandra Washburn Nov 29, 2007

This company keeps calling me at work. There employees are very rude and unprofessional.

• Gw
    Gwen Mullins Nov 27, 2007

I received a call from ER Solutions [protected]) on my personal cell phone asking for my Mom and she just happened to be with me on a trip, so I handed her the phone. The guy would not tell her who he was or why he was calling and he just kept saying he needed to ask her some questions and that it was not a sales call. Mom finally became frustrated and hung up. There was a message on her machine when she returned home and I called the number left for her [protected]) from ER Solutions and he would not tell me anything. I put Mom on the phone and he said he would tell her everything if she would tell him her social security number and she refused because he still refused to identify himself and she hung up again. I called back with *67 which hid my number and the call was answered with the company name. He claims he never asked her for her SS# and I told him I heard him on the other line. He (Chris) hung up. My Mom has no debt and has never received any notices that she owes money. If the guy would have just identified himself and stated what he wanted, the matter would have been resolved immediately. I know people who owe debt and believe me..they don't even answer the phone if they can't ID who is calling. On top of the guy being extremely rude, their motto is to treat people like they would like to be treated! Ha!

Jay Oct 30, 2007

To these "ex/current ERS employees" on here defending your company, do know/see that a good majority of us that may have unfortunately experienced some type of mishap along the way are responsible individuals regardless of the nonsense you speak. I've worked in several sectors of the "collections" field and can understand where some of you come from. Yes, you do hear it all, but do know that are still honest people in the world and it they can't pay, you're not gonna drain water from a rock. I understand that commission you may get paid may be nice at times, but how about just working toward an actual CAREER that's gonna pay you that commission AND some. Oh yes, I did work these jobs between the ages of about 18 and 21 or 22'ish, so it was all about making that extra money and going that extra mile to get it. To those of you that do owe these outstanding debts (because in most cases, it usually is the debt of the person that they're trying to contact), it's best to just go ahead and pay it rather than accepting their "settlement". Of course it always sounds extra tempting to pay a much lower amount, but what says "not a very responsible person" like "settled for less than half (or however much) than the original amount". That is, if you really care about your credit, of course.

• Cr
    Crystal Oct 28, 2007

I receive three phones a day from this company, 9am, 11.30am and 5pm. Every time its a recorded message from a female with an English accent looking for Quan. I hang on the line to tell them I am not and get booted out. I have called the number back and left a message saying I am not Quan and dont call my number. It has slowed down a bit and now I am looking into action against them for continuing harassment.

• Pr
    princez bank Oct 17, 2007

Discrimination!! I received a letter from ER Solutions, I planned on being civil. I called them on Florida relay service communications for the (deaf and hard of hearing). You know what the professional Mr. Dave haven says... "I dont have LITTLE time for this mess" and hung up in my face. I had no problem paying the bill, I had a problem with his discrimination against the disability!!! Shame, while I was at it... I got cussed out by HIS SUPERVISOR! WOW. What would have happened if they saw me face to face...?

• Fr
    FrustratedBuyer2 Sep 17, 2007

I also just got a call from them and asked what they were calling about as the name and location was wrong (wrong state even) but last 4 digits of SSN was right. I don't owe anyone anything and they claimed it was an outstanding cell phone bill but wouldn't tell me anything else. I tried to call them back but the number doesn't connect. Anyone have a good number for them? I definitely don't need to mess up my credit without getting to the bottom of this deal. It sounds like there isn't a bottom, which is really the unfortunate thing.

• Ad
    adrian huerta Sep 11, 2007

Er solutions suck ballz i hate them they call at 6 in the morning and i told one of their reps i would pay by the end of the mpnth and to stop freakin calling but they stil called every day knowing i was gonna pay on a date that i gave them i told another rep of theirs to note the dam account to say that i was gonna pay on that day and he said they did but i still got calls them ###.

• Br
    Brandon Smith Jul 24, 2007

Why don't you low lives take some responsibility and make sure your debts are paid. How would you like if someone owed you money and wouldn't pay? You'd just sit back and feel sorry for them wouldn't you. Come on! Grow up and stop making up excuses for everything.

• Sc
    Scott Dehn Jul 20, 2007

I am having my own problem with ER solutions and am going out of my mind. I currently have a balance that they claim I owe of over $900.00 basically due to Identity theft. I have filed all the paper work, etc. They have begun calling me again. During the calls, they demand payment in full, accuse me of lying, and other tactics. Now, they are threatening criminal charges, with one person even claiming that they can will get at least 5 years or more.

Does anyone know if there is legal action going on against them?

• Ku
    Kurt Jul 15, 2007

I have received calls from ER Solutions saying I owe them money... They claim that they have mailed me numerous letters in the past month and a half... When I tell them I am not paying without seeing a bill on a company letterhead so I know they are a legal company they tell me I don't care about my credit nor my credit report and that I should be talking to the US Postal Service then... Why would I receive every other piece of mail but never receive that? Who would pay it without seeing something in writing... Joe Blow could call you out of the blue and say you owe some money and that they are part of some company, but until I see something in writing, do I legally have to pay it?

James Laughlin Jun 20, 2007

E.R. Solutions Inc. [protected] or whoever they are call me repeatedly sometimes twice a day and hang up or put me on hold and then I hang up immediately. I'm about ready to change my phone number, how does
    one get them to stop calling?

Johnson Jun 05, 2007

I found this letter an website and thought I could share this peace of information:

It's a letter that they have to accept for them to stop contact by way of phone.

Enjoy!

Johnson Jun 05, 2007

Where is the legal line that is drawn between what they can and cannot say to us poor people in bad situations?

They are very rude in all aspects of debt collections, I bet they go bankrupt within a year or so.

• Ad
    AD May 23, 2007

A co-worker of mine received a call from E.R. Solutions Inc at [protected] and I answered it. They asked for my co-worker and when I said that she wasn't in, they gave reason as to why they were calling. They said that their was a legal matter the needed to discuss with her. I think that is illegal. I know it is. First, a lady called being very sneaky. I asked what the call was regarding. The female was very illusive. I asked that they not call the business again. A few minutes later, we received a call from E.R. Solutions again. This time it was a male. I informed him of our previous request that they not call the business. He abruptly ended the call.

E.R. Solutions Inc. [protected] is not a good company. Full of renegades.

• Bo
    Bob Schmidt Apr 27, 2007

I had a confrontation with ER Solutions over a $60 past due bill that had been sent to collection. I had not been receiving some mail because the post office changed our address to a group mailbox address with a box number, N.2201, Box 122 instead of N.2122 Streetname. When ER Solutions called everyday and night trying to get this amount paid, they were extremely rude and unprofessional. I finally got mad after an especially rude man threatened me on the phone. I just told him to forget it, he was never going to get a penny from me because he was so *%#@%& obnoxious.

Now several years later I am trying to clear up my credit report by paying off this small charge off that I had forgotten about, and ER Solutions can't be bothered to mail a confirmation of payment after they received their money.

I hope I NEVER have to deal with these sleaze balls ever again!!!