Epos NowSupport service wouldn't let me spend more money on a printer that didn't work

I purchased a pos system approximately 2 months ago. I operate a garden center and explained all of my requirements for what the system needed to do. They sent me a barcode printer that turned the labels black out in the heat making them unreadable for the barcode scanner. When I asked to exchange the printer for a suitable model, I was told no. I offered to pay the difference in price as well as all shipping for the new printer, and they still said no. They were happy to take my money up front, and there's nothing wrong yet with the software portion of the package, but so far I've spent $3000 and 2 months of programming time only to have a POS system that is completely useless for my business. There are plenty of POS system providers out there. Avoid eposnow.com at all costs. They even went as far to suggest that I sell the brand new, never been used printer online to a private party. That was their corporate policy for a return on a customer that put their trust in eposnow: craigslist. I was blown away when I read that email from their Senior Service Manager, who by his own admission "doesn't have a boss, and is the final word on the matter". They wouldn't even give me a number of someone at the corporate office in the UK to escalate the complaint. Wow. I wish someone would have warned me. Such a waste of time and money. I'll be telling all my business owner friends to avoid this company so they can find better service elsewhere.

Michael from South Carolina

• Ep
    EposNow Sep 26, 2016

Hello Michael from South Carolina,
    My name is Cherelle, I'm the Customer Success Manager at Epos Now .
    Firstly, i would like to apologise if you feel we were not able to resolve your issues, our Support Team are available 24 hours 7 days a week so always on hand to help with any problems you are facing.
    If you require any assistance or wish to chat further, please don't hesitate to get in contact on 0800 2945 945