EOS CCACollection fraud

We received a "NOTICE OF COLLECTION PLACEMENT" for their client, EARTHLINK. We have never used EARTHLINK. How can EOS CCA claim that we owe their client money?

• Ka
    kahyt Dec 15, 2018

can eos take my

• Hz
    H. Zayre Sep 18, 2015

People need to stop fronting and pay they bills. I owe money I pay it. Dead beats just make it harder for respectful citizens to live life. And what does the AG or the police have to do with your bills? You know you owe it. Pay it. They gone get it one way or the other.

• La
    lavenderlady1 May 16, 2011

I also received a letter from EOS-CCA telling me I owed $102.60 for a Verizon account I closed, when I said I had talked to Verizon about all my accounts and they all had a zero balance I was told "Yes they have a zero balance because they have been turned over to the collection agency"? When I mentioned that Verizon had not sent me a final bill because of those zero balances, the answer was "if the final bill got lost in the mail that is not Verizon's fault". Why doesn't someone do something about this?? Do we have an Attorney General? Do we have police forces? Why must honest bill paying people be put through this form of harassment?