EOS CCACollection

On 6/13/2009 I received in mail a collection for an AT T Mobility account under another debt collection company. I of course had no knowledge of this account that was opened and I submitted a letter to that collection agency advising to produce signed documents, confirmation of billing and any other identifying information showing I, myself opened the account. Well, they couldn't and sent notice to all 3 credit bureaus to delete the account and it was. Then I go to my mail box in January of this year and find a collection notice from EOS CCA for once again AT T Mobility, get this for an account opened Decemeber of 2009 with a balance of 705.96. I never received a call from this company nothing but one notice in January of this year. I filed a complaint with the FTC, I sent EOS-CCA a certified letter on 2/18/11 that I got confirmation they have received and still no phone calls or letters. I wasn't shocked one bit when I saw several other complaints for the same thing for the same type of fraudulent account (cellular service). Hopefully, they will respond to this matter soon.