[Resolved] Enterprise Holdingsunauthorized credit card charges

S Oct 21, 2019 Review updated:

This enterprise location has unauthorized charged my card not one but twice. I don't even have the rental anymore and they are still charging my card. I have called corporate and filled an compliant. At least let the customer know you will be charging them before you just charged them. I have been charged over 300$ and my insurance company payed for my rental. Here is my rental # 72yvcz

• Resolution Statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response · Oct 22, 2019

SameSexYoutubers !!, please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Sam, did you read your invoice? This could have been a charge for leaving the car in an unclean state. Thanks!