The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Entergy — Rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
First of all i didn't receive a bill for two months then when i did it was 800.00, after paying a 500 dollar deposit to get service turned on they want an additional 150 deposit because i paid my bill late, all because they never mailed one... this company offers *** customer service, and service, use anyone else but them, the supervisor told me that i would have to pay it all in full before they reconnect service and an additional 12.50 trip charge and a 12.50 reconnect charge, i don't really care about the 25.00 but they are a ripp off... i mean it a rip off, they should be kicked out of texas...*** this company... i am reporting them to the p.u.c., and writing to the mayor to express my interests in deregulation, cause conroe cant use anyone but shifty entergy and they suckkk ***...
More Entergy Complaints & Reviews
- Entergy - Ridiculous Deposit amount!
- Entergy - Billing Practices
- Entergy - Monopoly
- Entergy Mississippi - Bad service
- Entergy - Overpriced
- Entergy Corporation - Threatening company rep
- Entergy-Texas.com - utility deposit unrealistic
- Entergy Corporation - Customer service, billing
- Entergy - bills
- Entergy Mississippi - Exhorbitant fees