EnFlyerThis company is a scam!

EnFlyer - www.enflyer.com

Enflyer / www.enflyer.com has scammed me. I was given a one month free trail for an email marketing campaign and was then charged $110 without my authorization. When I asked for a refund i was told no and basically that my business wasn't important anyway by there 'CEO' Ken who initially refused to get on the phone with me. I have since found out that the company operates illegally breaking multiple FEDERAL SPAM LAWS. Its just a matter of time before they are out of business or even better...fined or in jail. BUYER BEWARE. I will be entering a dispute with my credit card company next and reporting them to the BBB. If anyone from the federal authorities wants to speak to me about this company, feel free to contact me, I would be more then happy to testify against them once they are shut down.

• Os
    oseymour Jun 29, 2009

Hey Ken, you should not be here posting information about the client. It makes your company look childish and unprofessional. I understand that you are here to tell your side of the story but divulging customer information is unacceptable.

• En
    EnFlyer Jun 09, 2009

My name is Ken Arnold, CEO of EnFlyer Email Marketing. The facts of the issue above are as follows: This person, Milton Campos from T-shirt Insanity (http://www.tshirtinsanity.com), signed up for a free trial that expired after a set time period. After the free trial expired, he sent a large email campaign. We billed him as per his agreement and he refused to pay. He initiated a dispute with his credit card company, which upon investigating the issue; his credit card company agreed that the charge was valid.

There was no scam. He did authorize the charge and signed a written agreement to that effect. He was not told his business wasn’t important. We do not operate illegally and are not breaking any laws.

EnFlyer has been in business since 1999 and we still have clients from back then. We provide the best customer service, on the easiest to use and most flexible platform, with great deliverability rates, for a competitive price…and we are very proud of the service we provide. If anyone wants to speak to me or any one of my staff directly, call us at [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,