Eminata GroupPoor educational instruction/ waste of money

T

I would like to point out that CDI College are nothing but money hungry thieves because I had been having trouble with the instructor of the Network Systems Administrator Course well I was told to just read the textbooks, but we all know that people cannot just learn from textbooks alone. I have brought it to the attention of Director well he just ignored my complaints and sent me away. I was in a meeting and was told that me taking the March Disbursement for my student loan was going over there head. Well to me that was wrong of them to say that because it is me who has to pay it back not them. I am quite upset about this. then on the tuesday after the meeting when I went to school I was told that I got my transfer that i requested to the north east campus in calgary, ab BUT i had to pay them $918.00 in order to get the paper work started. Well to me its a crock of bull crap because all I was wanting to do is transfer to another campus to maybe get more out of the course than I was being taught at the South Campus. My goal with this complaint is to get a whole crew together and get this organization investigated and have them stopped from taking innocent peoples money.