Elite Meeting/Meeting MillionairesFake members on expensive dating site

Hi. There is a dating site currently named EliteMeeting.com It was formerly called MeetingMillionaires.com (had to change it because of their bad reputation. They'll probably be changing it again bcz people like me are on too them and telling everyone). Please be aware of this site. It employs the old dating site trick: putting up a lot of beautiful women/men or successful men to lure you to pay the large fee to be able to contact them or read their email. PROBABLY 95% OF THE MEMBERS ARE FAKE.
I JUST signed up and got 1 or 2 emails a day from very attractive people. Their cheapest mebership is $60 for 1 month! Can you believe this? The owner is trying to become a millionaire/billionaire off this. This is the most expensive dating site membership ever.
I HAVE NOT been scammed by them. Because I did not fall for all these members emailing me (I have a very high scam-o-meter : ) I was too smart and suspicious. But I am posting this to WARN anyone of this dating site.

Also here is a link to a site where others are complaining about this dating site: http://www.daterater.org/Niche-Interest-reviews/MeetingMillionaires.com/review484.html

And remember the trick to avoiding scams? If someone contacts you or you sign up to a company (you feel could be a scam) google their/it name. Do all varitations. If they are a scam you may definitely find someone talking about them/it on a website. The internet can be a bad place, but it can be good and work to your advantage too.

More Elite Meeting/Meeting Millionaires Complaints & Reviews

• Ji
    Jim Dunstan Nov 25, 2015

EliteSingles.com is a scam
    when I cancelled my subscription within 24 hours of starting it, they continued to try and charge me for a years membership !! They now say I owe them 415 Euros!! Not only that, but you only get about 5 matches - Ever.
    Most profiles are not real - generated by bots.
    load of rubbish.

• Un
    Unglued3 Aug 05, 2014

I have had similar experience with multiple sites. The "Daily Matches" are usually way out of the parameters I set. OurTime sends out 'flirts' and 'views' from members who never sent them. Cheaper sites like the Latina oriented Amour.com and Amigos.com are rife with profiles that the member hasn't visited for over 6 months. There has to be some legit aspect of these sites, but in my experience they have all resorted to more questionable tactics since the economy has declined. They will do anything they can to try and retain members. And if last years news report of the woman who was hired by a popular dating site to create 150 fake profiles in 24 hours, isn't enough proof for anyone, I don't know what is. The entire industry could use a good shakedown.

• In
    InnerGoddess Apr 06, 2014

I joined MeetingMillionaires (also known as Elite) over a year ago. Tylo (he was calling himself at the time), IMed me every day to get me to join by offering "limited time" discount offers to become a paying member. I was receiving a very heavy stream of messages every day prior to joining. I was very skeptical this was a scam, but I wanted to try it out anyway (I believe I got off close to 40% off for one month trail). As soon as I joined, all the e-mails stopped. I didn't receive a single message back from a member who wrote me prior. I should have questioned that something was off when I repeatedly viewed one man's profile...and his income increased every day or two that I checked (again, prior to joining). I cancelled my membership long before it expired and complained to Tylo that this whole site was a scam and I already found one guy on facebook who said that someone stole his photo(s) and info and posted on that site, but couldn't get anyone to take it down. It showed that the cancellation went through on their site, and would not be charged for any additional months. Low and behold, I checked my bank statement, and they had removed another month (full charge) to my account. I called my bank right away and told them they did not have the authority to do so, and read pages and pages of complaints online about them being a scam. My bank tried to contact the website via phone, and nobody would call them back. The bank refunded the money, and told me to close the account/open a new one, so they could no longer pull funds out again. The ### people who come on here and say it's not a scam, either runs/works for the site, or paid the site enough money for them to throw you a bone or two. After all, I'm sure there are more than a few real people who get drawn to the site, just like me, who they can set up with in certain areas. It doesn't make this site legitimate. Most of the profiles are fake !!!

• Gr
    Gregnz Mar 21, 2014

Internet dating is a massive game shifting paradigm to favour women, sure a few guys might get lucky,
    but the odds are incredible. These sites never listen to mens complaints, and all of them create fake womens profiles to sucker men into paying.
    Internet dating was a 90's fad that is over as a matchmaking service.
    While Internet dating may work for a lucky few, lets remember human communication is 90% non verbal,
    so stick to the real world.
    Women would have more suitable choices looking at the line up of single men at a sandwich subway line.
    Working single men mostly buy their lunch.

allyka Mar 19, 2014

Update. After cancelling my subscription they still took payments from me! I then deleted my profile and advised my bank about their fraud but they still keep going!! My bank says they have to pay money out but refund me the cost. I wonder do I have to keep paying them forever! Countless emails to their costumer service without reply. Its not only scam but real FRAUD!

johis cont Feb 12, 2014

Hello..finally I find out a place where people is angry with this website as I am. I am from Colombia. Sign up too and unfortunatly pay for a month becuase of the "discount" they offered me.. But inmediatly I said I wanted stop monthly billing but keep my profile active, but for my surprise they didnt respect that and I check my bank account and they took another payment without permision..they stole my money and I couldnt do anything. Right now I cancel my suscription. So..wanna warn all people dont use this website. Beside I am agree almost profiles there are fake.

• Un
    Unhappy Eliter Feb 04, 2014

I agree it's a scam. I got all these hot men (odd since all the other dating sites are UGLY Fuglies. I know I'm not the sexiest woman alive, so suddenly all these hot men are contacting me? I thought, ok give it a shot - paid for it and suddenly they stop writing to me and NONE of them responded! NONE! The ones who are happy on this site are probably the owner and working posing at fake happy people. Buyer beware!

Jay_9 Jan 25, 2014

New to the internet 'dating' scene and glad to have been so pedatic about it. This site is a huge scam. I created a free profile and took 2 days to find a profile pic I wanted to use. The next time I logged on, to my surprise, a pic had been put on for me. I'd love to be a blond, blue-eyed bombshell, but seriously?? Talk about secure access. While looking at different guys, there were 3 'super model' looking guys, from totally different parts of the country who not only have the same job, interests, personality and read the same books, but are part-time professional trumpet players as well. This considering there were 39 guys listed in my country, this is highly improbable. Scam, scam, scam!

• Me
    meerike Dec 22, 2013

Yes, this site is all fake as much as I'm concerned. I was joining them up couple of years ago, but did not pay the fee. Was getting loads of emails from hot guys which I could not open. After some time it stopped, but started again from time to time reminding me that I have a profile active which I simply did not borther to delete. Until I was stupid enough to pay the membership recently that was on discounted rate. The price were in US dollars, but when I actually was paying it appeared as Euros!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!! As soon I noticed I called my bank to stop the payment, Unfortunately it had gone through already. I then emailed the customer service and asked to cancel my membership and pay me back my money. They were giving me stupid excuses and offered to give me couple of free months instead ha! I was trying to get my money back which I have not succeeded simply because they stopped replying me! I am looking the leagal action against them now and god help me that I can find some means to get my money back. This site should be eliminated! I dont know how its even possible that they still exist?? Aftter millions of reports about them which I sadly read too late.. My advise is DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE EVER!!!

• Bu
    buxumbabe Nov 25, 2013

I wanted to warn people about this fake web site. Like most people are saying, the minute you sign in, even before posting your picture, suddenly they are interested in you! Tons of hot guys (not normal compared to all the fuglies on the MANY free web sites). While browsing these pics of hot men, chats pop up trying to talk to me. I admit, I was dumb, I signed up for the free trial, and tried to respond back to the chats (took about 5 mins) and suddenly these men weren't interested in talking to me. WTF? The emails stopped, too. The guys that did email me, I wrote them back, not one response? HAH! I'm so hot why aren't they responding back to the girl they emailed!?

Like someone else said, I noticed the same profiles would pop up interested in me when I was no longer a member. Don't waste your money. They are all fake!!

• Na
    nadrgl Oct 09, 2013

If you are Not sure "Where MONEY IS GOING TO", YOU SHOULD not pay:Many Elite Dating Websites are
    Using Fake Means.

• Qu
    Queendee Oct 09, 2013

beware of JUSTMILLIONAIRE.COM-- a sister company

• Qu
    Queendee Oct 09, 2013

yes, i paid the membership too . in the end all the emails where generic... be careful out there!!

• So
    soblessed_sweetasian Oct 03, 2013

I have gotten hundreds of e-mails from this site meetingmillionaire.com and I haven't read any of 'em, I was offered a discount up to 80%, but I can't make up my mind, if i really want to be a member. Reading all the bad reviews is very alarming...I dont know what to say...really.

Imelda Basilio Sevilleja

• As
    Asia-French May 22, 2013

for me i though this website millionairemeeting.com is fake..i try to join this site about 4 month for free and i got many email from attractive men but i have to pay for read their email.I observed all man from California.The staff of this site try to contact me for paid but i try to make bargain with them..first they gave me discount 20% after 50% the last now 90% lol..then i never pay because have many website dating for free..

• 32
    323 Apr 06, 2013

Tai Lopez: http://www.tailopez.com/about/ http://vimeo.com/36572789 http://vimeo.com/54497280
    See the photo of the admin (TLO) and see the matchmaker on the first page? http://www.myspace.com/deconstructlife http://www.myspace.com/meetingmillionaires/photos
    Google: Bryce Traper, Andy Houlihan, Ian Jensen, Josh Weiss, Ruben Champell, Shaldon Drobot, ...

• 32
    323 Mar 30, 2013

Try this: copy the pictures and check them by "google- picture search". Nearly unbelivebel what they do. They copy picture from facebook etc an create new profiles. There are about 10 similar pages from the same company.

• Re
    Redjaglady Jan 29, 2013

I had high hopes with Meeting Millionaires, as I am a very attractive, successful and financially secure woman. I was not impressed with the calibre of men on other sites, so I thought that this site would be worthwhile. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I've had two instances in the last year where I replied to a message sent to me, only to be replied back that they had not sent the original message to me! And I've also had a message from someone replying to a 'message' that I did not send!
    Not only this, but starting January 1st, I have received a 'message' every day from very attractive men. Right away I was suspicious because of the constant daily messages from above average looking men. As soon as I got a notification of a message, I would go onto the site and view their profile...not even 5 minutes after they had supposedly sent the message, and voila, they were not online anymore! Normal people usually stay on a site for a bit when they are searching, sending or replying to messages.
    So yes, my conclusion is that this site is a BIG SCAM...they try to 'lure' you into buying the expensive membership so that you can read FAKE MESSAGES FROM FAKE PEOPLE!

Allison1 Oct 22, 2012

And yes, I wish I would have been smarter and googled the reviews first :-(
    This really sucks!
    Can't people make a real living instead of scamming the ones that work hard?

Allison1 Oct 22, 2012

*****SCAM*****
    I got scammed too!
    I joined 2 yrs ago and never did anything with that account. Then all of a sudden I was receiving about 4 emails from guys a day for a week and a half. So I joined. And wouldn't you know... all the emails stopped! Nobody was online in my area...when they were prior to me joining. I waited 2 days to see if things would change they didn't. Still no emails from these guys. I went to stop payment and it already posted to my credit card. I emailed them and called them and demanded communication and they never use my credit card again in the future. I of course, got no response!
    I also noticed that I was locked out of my Credit card account after it posted. I went on my cc website the night before and it was fine, but once it posted...I received a message... "Unknown computer", verify personal information.
    I am assuming that they tried using my millionaire account password, attempting to manipulate it slightly to try to get into my credit card account. Luckily, they were two different passwords!
    It made me realize... all my email passwords I'm gonna make the same, all my cc passwords are gonna be the same and all my BS stuff, like this account are gonna be the same so if I ever do get scammed again, they won't have any way into my personal stuff! Luckily my email was different password too!
    And yes, when I called I got a VM ...sounded like a home phone answering machine, stating 'Elite Dating".
    I'm gonna call Hollywood BBB tomorrow, since it looks like that is where they are out of!
    Grrrrr!!!
    *****SCAM*****

• Wa
    Wandam Thomas Feb 22, 2012

Please note that most of the positive comments are from men...this is because the women who are paying these huge fees are real...99% of the men are NOT real. There simply are not 100's of handsome 30 something year old American men who speak Russian, Japanese or Portuguese and smoke. No one speaks Portuguese. DO NOT PAY for this site!

• Ba
    BayouLena Jun 24, 2011

The reason you get " a lot" of emails is b/c you have selected the "fastmatch" those are automated and these emails all have 1 of several lines in them. if you look to the left of the email sent, it will say "custom" or "fastmatch" if it says custom, then the person did actually choose to email you, if it says "fastmatch" that is automated and they did not personally email you. I have several men's # and talk to them. I have been on dates as well. To put it honestly, if you are not hot or rich, don't get your feelings hurt, this is a site for hot and rich people. I get hundreds of emails, and I have not even paid a dime. it is a legit site.

• DarkHottie Apr 23, 2011

Oh ya. What tipped me off was the guy who looked 20 but the age said 45. LOL

• DarkHottie Apr 23, 2011

Are you surprised that he's defending his website with multiple accounts? Think about the money he's pulling in. A little footwork is nothing compared to his income.

Thabata02 Apr 08, 2011

To: JOHN at - [email protected]

I will send you my info. I have been investigating myself and one of the guys who I was emailing back & forth is a public person and I found the way how to contact him. I have all his info and if this website is using his personal information without his concent he can be a good witness for our cause.

Thabata Apr 06, 2011

I am going to report this MOTHER&*^%*&^ to
    CONSUMER'S AFFAIRS & ALSO TRY TO CONTACT FACEBOOK TO LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE USING FB TO ADVERTISE THIS WEBSIBE & RIPP AND TAKE ADVENTAGE FROM HONEST PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF US!!!
    I AM REALLY PISSSTTTT OFF!!!

Thabata Apr 06, 2011

***********TOTALLY FAKE WEBSITE***********
    **********DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY*********
    same story w/ the other members... to make story short I came across this site for an adverstising in facebook & been a professional woman w/ little time to go out I gave it a try. I signed up and I am the type that I wait for the man to take the first step...well I got a few emails ; 2 of them were GORGEOUS looking guys and a a realistic person thought... how this extremelly hadsome, rich guys are dating online? humm, well I decided to answer his email back, we both exchanged emails 2x's and then I never heard from him, actually he has not logged in again at all!!! the second guy was somebody from NY and today we were supposed to chat online and SURPRISE!!!
    I received a inbox email from ( the one on the site) from this guy stating that he can only be my friend... I responded; honey that is ok If you see my profile I am looking from friendship first and guess what he this is about the time he has not showed in MSN????
    3rd guy-- is not responding my emails anymore and he left me his email which I verified and it's real... and gave me a phone # to call and set up a date --- I will call and come back here and give you the feed back but mostlikely IT'S GOING TO BE FAKE AS WELL...

and I thought I was smart Mar 22, 2011

This sight is a total set up. I have never been on any dating sight ever and after it appeared on my facebook page I decided to look at it. I did that because I am also a successful professional woman and wanted to find like minded men equal to my level of success. I was tired of guys expecting me to pay for everything, , , so of course to meet men on the same level is appealing.

That said after I posted a few pics, a little bio.. I received tons of emails from smoking hott looking guys that were lawyers, doctors, investment bankers, brokers, and Immediately I was worried. Their pictures whether there was one( death rattle) or several didn't always fit the business profile in my opinion and experience. But none the less I was lured by the "potential"
    In order to respond I had to upgrade to a silver or VIP status a s that was the status os most of these guys. So.. after much hesitation I did. The money wasn't my concern... obviously if its a sight for Millionaires money would Not be an issue.. ( these guys are good) My concern was its legitimacy and would my privacy be compromised?

Well regretfully I went ahead upgraded and eagerly read my emails.. and immediately I KNEW I was dooped! the heading for all the emails were the same...
    Not hello .. or anything normal .. but sentences that ran on making you want to read more...
    " ohh I must say..." or you are stunning... would you..." or..." I want to..."
    and the body of the emails were nothing! just "hi" or "how's your day" or" you look cute" no questions about myself.. no signs they even read my profile... and the real tell tale sign to scam was when I answered amny back and got not ONE SINGLE RESPONSE BACK... and when I checked their last logins.. they were like months ago.. like they emailed me then disappeared. I even emailed some of them again to say... are you real? I feel this is a scam and still didn't get a response!! hahah

I emailed the company immediately telling them what I felt and that I was aware of their deception. No reply.
    It's a scam, there are people on here that are absolutely legitimate like myself. but the men I have seen are not hot 6 packed studs.. no way they are old guys. in their 40s 50s.. and not attractive but many have emailed me and are sweethearts but not my type at all.

That said.. don't waste your time or money ladies.. and men... it's a lure for your money... and that's all it is.

It's not advertised as a way for woman (gold diggers) to bag a doctor.. so I give them credit for that.. its a sight for millionaires and or successful men and women to meet each other.. But I think they fabricate profiles and that is not legitimate.

and I thought I was smart Mar 22, 2011

I agree queen.. but... I am a successful female and I did join because I wanting to find a man that is more equal to me.. and Not some loser expecting me to pay for everything. that said I went into this with that sentiment and also thought.. that anyone can say they are successful but this site ask you for verification. pay stubs, bank balance, very intrusive stuff but nonetheless, it does offer some proof.

That said again~~ it's a scam for the most part. I believe many of the men on this site and I assume women? are successful but the ones I have met are certainly not attractive. They have you join, then after you put a pic or two up and your bio the barrage you with emails from smokin hott guys.. BUT>>

the catch is you cant read the emails as they are all except maybe 2 VIP members so in order to read their mail to you you must upgrade to basically$160 dollars for 3 months.? or some amount.. see I paid it because it's a millionaire site! these people are smart in that way.. they know most people if they are wealthy will pay that without question.. and I did. Once I paid and eagerly read my mail I was dooped! the emails all had pat question.. hi.. or how are you.. or how's your day.. or I like your picture.. and when I replied to many of the hotties... I got ZERO response.. now understand these guys emailed me! and the headings were very leading.. like.. " I must say"... or "you are stunning"... or Ok... you are... all headliners that would make you want more..

I believe this site is targeted for successful people to meet like minded people. That isn't going to stop loser woman from being gold diggers and hoping to latch on to some doctor. But that is the attraction I believe for most men.it;s not to advertise their wealth in hopes of attracting some un- educated burger flipper.. I believe they like myself hope to attract women with somewhat equal credentials.. if not simply intelligent and career oriented.

regardless still a total scam.

Do not pay a dime for this site better yet do not join at all it was my first online experience and my last.

• Vi
    visitor_rj Mar 03, 2011

Yes it is scam, I could tell the profiles were fake because i've been receiving too many emails in one day, and the subjects don't make sense, for instance, I've had subject lines that says:
    'Yep'
    'You'
    ''you send me'
    'a whole lot'
    'happy'...
    and the list goes on. Maybe one or two emails I have received were legit. Therefore, I have not signed up to their service, also it's too expensive.

• Ph
    phonic87 Feb 22, 2011

I joined elitemeeting a couple months ago and was a little skeptical at first. But after I paid for my membership and actually started to write messages, I was pleasantly surprised at how many responses I was getting. Not only was I getting responses, I was getting emails from attractive women. I have been on a lot of dating sites, and none of them compare to this site. If you dont believe me, join some of the other dating websites and see what happens.

• Lo
    lookingaround1111 Jan 13, 2011

Well this is one of those situations where people like to complain when they are emailing people out of their league. Happens on every site. I have tried this site. Its half decent. Better than lousy match.com

• Ar
    Ariana23 Jan 11, 2011

This post about elitemeeting is just a lot of bs written by someone with a low self-esteem. I am a travel agent and a part time model. I've logged on to elitemeeting, preparing myself to spend a lot of money. Then the website gave me a free membership! I've got an email saying "You are now an elite member of our community.We are the best place to
    connect with the most desirable people on the Net! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back because we only accept on average about 1 out of every 5 join applications we receive."
    I know what you're thinking, I thought it was a generic email they send to everyone too. However I then realised I was able to to sent and read messages from everyone without paying a penny.
    I'd say - post a good pic of yourself and stop complaining. You get a lot of emails at a same time not because the website is fake but because it advertises profiles randomly at certain times, and that is when you get more exposure!

• Mb
    mb727 Jan 08, 2011

I have also filed a Fraudulent Ad report on Facebook, where I say the ad in the first place. This site needs to be taken off Facebook, so noone else ends up losing their money or their time, Please file a notice with FB also at this address http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=reportabuse

• Mb
    mb727 Jan 08, 2011

I'm absolutely nauseated that I fell for this. I too, had hoped to have a new perspective with the beginning of a new year and boy do I ever. My story is the same as everyone else. I am attractive and successful and $200 just flushed down the toilet. I do think I was fortunate however, in that I hid my profile prior to my cancellation, although who really knows if it's on there or not since I can no longer get on to see...

noza Jan 04, 2011

Well I feel like a right mug. Like most of you I was receiving several emails a day from both sites which made me feel great. I decided that I would spend a little money on myself and start the New Year in a positive frame of mind. How my world has crashed not only have I had a reality check reading through this site but everything is true. Please could somebody advise me of the best way to get back my money I am not even getting a reply from the website, let alone a "Millionaire"

• Ak
    Akademikerin Dec 25, 2010

I am an attractive woman from Germany and I got daily 4 - 7 answers all of looking really very good men. However I could not read the messages of the gentlemen over 35 years, because I had never paid. I cannot believe that there is to be so many millionaires, who are all alone. I had adjusted no photo. Normally one hardly does not receive many or answers, if one did not publish a photo. My feeling does not say to me, there is correct somewhat.

sandre Dec 14, 2010

I can't believe facebook alllowed this scam website advertisment. I really hope they can shut this website down.
    95% of the profiles are fake.

sandre Dec 14, 2010

I realize it after I registered, all the messages doesn't make any sense, but it's too late, is anyboday know how to report this website??

• Ya
    YasBear Dec 02, 2010

Being an attractive and bright woman I thought this might be the right site for me. However the overly desirable men emailing all too regularly and the high fees made me sit back and wait to see. I attempted to cancel my free profile but in the process found myself "rejected by the administrator" but continued to receive the emails from those highly desirable but likely bogus men. When I wrote the administrator to explain why I was continuing to get emails when I had cancelled my profile/membership I got no answer.

So I signed up for a free trial membership posing as a man and using a pal's photo and filling in jiberish for the self description section, and signed in as such I looked for my profile which I could not find.

For months I continued to get regular daily emails from men, and women from my bogus male profile. And when I say regularly I mean morning, noon, and nite, every single day! Until one day I received an email to my female email address from a disgruntled paying member asking me to participate in a lawsuit against the company. Oddly from that day on I stopped receiving emails from "suitors" of the site.

It seems to me that there is a mix of real and fake on this site. I suspect that after a free trial ends up with someone not signing one, many non members profiles are being kept up to flush out the numbers of supposedly active members.

I'd have gladly participated in a suit against these folks but don't want them to take their revenge by flooding by mailboxes with their bogus suitors which they seem to have done to me for months out of spite ignoring my repeated emails to end them.