Elite JewelersThieves

W

Went to Elite Jewelers in Landmark Mall to buy a wedding band for my wife and myself. Ended up finding one we liked for her so we asked if they had one for me too. Luckily, I knew exactly what I wanted. A white gold comfort fit mill grain edge wedding band. I was told that they did not have one in stock but they would order one for me. Soon enough they called and let me know that my ring had arrived. My wife went to pick it up while I was at work and I couldn't wait to see it. As soon as I got home I ran over to check it out and it looked great, except for one Major problem. It wasn't comfort fit. I paid extra money to have a comfort fit band and I guess they just thought I was some dumb kid who would not know the difference. We immediately took the ring back that night explaining that it was not a comfort fit band and we were told that comfort fit means its "comfortable on your finger". My wife and I just looked at each other with shock. Could they be serious?!? We left the ring with them so they could call the manufacturer to verify that they sent them the correct ring and they would give me a call back the next day. Sure enough after three weeks I had still never heard back. (Luckily I had a back up I could use to get married with) After three weeks (and Mastercard telling us we needed to try to work it out) I called Elite Jewelers and they said that they got a new one from the manufacturer. Sure enough, it was the exact same ring. These people are crooks. I will never do business with them again and I will make sure everyone I know is aware of these thieves.

More Elite Jewelers Complaints & Reviews

• Bu
    Burman Jul 27, 2016

Back in March of 2011 my Boyfriend purchased a pair of diamond earrings from Elite Jewelers in Landmark Mall for my Birthday. I didnt wear them right away infact they stayed in the box for about two weeks. The first time i put them on i noticed the backs did not stay on. I took them off an placed them back in the box and bag. I recently took the diamond earrings back to were they were purchased to get them fixed. The store owner asked us what seemd to be the problem and we explained. He then proceeded to give us a small ticket to fill out with our contact information so they could call us when fixed. We were told by the owner it will be ready in one week. We waited a little over one week and no call so we decided to stop in an pick them up. That day we were told its not ready ill call you. We waited a whole month still no call. We decided to go into the store to find out what was going on. We gave the owner of the store our ticket stub and was told that number is not here. So at this point were confused because we no for a fact its where we dropped it off. The owner proceeded to tell us that the stub we had was a fake that we did not drop anything off. We got loud in the store and mall security came in and we explained the situation. Then the store owner tried to flip his store saying he never said our ticket was a fake. Need less to say we left the store with no earrings. We will be in court if this issue is not resolved!