Elena Tresh FoundationSkimming and Misappropriations

This charity is a huge ripoff. We tried for months to get help from them for my sister's child. The lady on the phone would make promises and have us fill out forms and then never call us back.. We would leave message after message and no one ever called back. The one time we did receive a call, they were asking us to make a contribution. they use the same family as their spokespeople over and over again to raise money. We live near the charity office and when we went to one of the fundraising events, Jenny Tresh was so drunk or high that she couldn't complete a sentence. Her staff rolled their eyes when she would walk away after barking orders like she was a queen. She sure wore flashy clothes (entirely too young and unflattering for a woman of her advanced years and falling figure) for a charity keeper. Talking to other people in the charity community, it became very quickly apparent that she gives small charities a bad name.

More Elena Tresh Foundation Complaints & Reviews

• Do
    Don't fleece Maurice Oct 28, 2012

This charity seems to have a lot more complaints than anything else. It sounded like such a good charity and the picture of the sweet little girl who died. Disgusting that the family makes a living off of their poor deceased daughter. We witnessed it ourselves and this "charity" is a complete scam. I guess that is IF they really had a daughter that died. Very tragic that they take money from people who have good intentions.

• Ca
    CANT SCAM A SOBER SCAMMER Apr 12, 2012

DITTO!!! WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO???? check pinellas county tax records they ARE publicly open...NICE HOUSE/CONDO in safety harbor fl and the lifestyle that goes with it???? i really dont know but do know i regret money i did spend at one of jennifer treshs fundraisers and letting one of her employees convince me to let my child work event for free after we paid to get in..MOST PEOPLE IN LINE THOUGHT THEY WERE ATTENDING A CITY OF SAFETY HARBOR EVENT HAD NO... REPEAT NO IDEA THE MONEY THEY PAID TO ENTER WAS GOING TO CHARITY OR SHOULD I SAY JENNIFERS SHOE/DRUG HABIT!!! AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH ALONG WITH THEM!!! HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 HOWEVER IF I HAD PAID BY CHECK I WOULD HAVE GLADLY PAID ALL BANK CHARGES AND STOPPED PAYMENT RATHER THAN HAVE JENNIFER SPENDING MY HARD EARNED( NOT DONATED)MONEY ON HER WHIMS WISHES AND ADDICTIONS