elegance4her.comFraud

E

I was browsing dating sites, when i came accross this company elegance 4her.

I filled out the form online and a lady called me back and told me, she could fix a paid date for me, with a lady on a business trip to london, whose company was paying her bills and part of her recreation fee is that i would get paid to go on a date.

... they said her company would be responsible for her recreation expenses.

So i signed up and paid £219. After which i never heard from the company again, i call, but am just kept on hold.

I did a search on the internet and found out many other individuals too have been duped by this same website, and i noticed the website has been in existence since 2003. And obviously duping people.

This website should be pulled down. I have contacted my bank about getting my money back which they say i might not be able to