Menu

Edward Jones  - unethical behavior

B
Author of the complaint
3:38 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Kayla Stark is having sex with her Client which is my husband Jason Bragg in her office. I have pictures of their snapchat messages. On snapchat you can change anyone's name, so my husband changed it to a man's so I wouldn't know. Kaylas snapchat username will be in the photos. Her name appears as Ryan Simmons. The me is my husband talking. Kayla is in the blue. They talk about having sex a week ago. My husband had went to being her papers and I guess she locked the does and had sex in her office. My husband admitted to me that they had sex in her office. I think this is very unprofessional and I'd like someone to handle this situation. I have plenty of photos to show you how she was talking to my husband her client about marriage and like his penis and face [censored]ing. She is also married and pregnant. I just want it known that her actions and behavior isn't professional. I've already made a verbal complaint. I don't think she should be talking to clients like this or handling people's money.

View 0 more photos
Update by BrittneyBragg
Oct 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Has been resolved please remove this!

Update by BrittneyBragg
Sep 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Can this be removed?

It has been properly taken care of.

Helpful? 0 0