Ecyclingjersey.comLooks suspicious

A

This is very likely a fraudulent company in China. I ordered from their site and was given a bogus tracking number and shipping company to track the shipment.

I am glad I payed via PayPal. I will eventually get my money refunded. They wrote many times the ordered item had been shipped and even gave the tracking number.

The last email I received explained it was taking time to process the order. This is after they had told me it was shipped and had already given me the so call tracking number. they write back very quickly and say that it just has not had time to enter their system. I feel that 6 days is more than enough time to process an order. Even after all this time when I go to “my account” page it still does not shoe me as having any orders in my account. I explained this seems kind of funny since they told me on may occasions it had already been shipped. Their is NO History of a shipment as having even been processed to my so called account number. Please warn others of this company. their internet name is: Ecyclingjersey.com. thanks in advance for your help.