Menu
Echo-usa Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Echo-usa
reviews and complaints

www.echo-usa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.2 4 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Echo-usa has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Echo-usa landscapers reviews and complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
0 review
Sort by:

Newest Echo-usa reviews and complaints

M
2:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Echo-usa Mixed Experiences with Echo-USA: Solid Products, But Warranty Claims are a Headache

I gotta say, I've had some mixed experiences with Echo-usa. On the one hand, their products have generally been pretty solid for me. But on the other hand, I recently had to make a warranty claim and it was a real headache. Like, seriously, it felt like I was stuck in some kind of Dilbert cartoon.

So here's the deal: if you buy something from Echo-usa, make sure you register it right away and save that receipt. Because if you ever need to make a warranty claim, they're gonna fight you tooth and nail. It's like they don't want to honor their own warranty or something.

Now, I don't want to be too negative here. Like I said, I've generally been happy with the products themselves. But this warranty thing really left a bad taste in my mouth. So just be aware of what you're getting into if you decide to buy from Echo-usa.

J
12:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Echo-usa Echo CS-2511T-12 Chainsaw Review: Perfect for Small Jobs and Easy to Handle for Seniors

I'm an old lady who can't handle a big chainsaw. We had a guy come help us out after an ice storm messed up our trees. He had a Echo CS-2511T-12 chainsaw that was perfect for the smaller jobs. I really liked it and he said it was a good saw. It's not too heavy, but it's got a lot of power. I was really happy with it.

K
10:58 am EDT

Echo-usa Echo PE-225 Edger Review: Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Support

I recently bought an Echo PE-225 Edger from a distributor, and boy, was I excited to try it out! However, my excitement quickly turned into disappointment when the engine locked down on the third pull of the starter cord. I mean, seriously? What kind of quality is that?

I reached out to Echo-USA and their distributor, Mowers Direct, hoping for some support and assistance. But let me tell you, they have been nothing but dishonest and unhelpful. For three whole weeks, I've been getting the runaround from both parties, and it's been a real headache.

I even went as far as calling the Echo corporate office, hoping to get some answers and solutions. But nope, same old story. "I'm passing this issue up to Management and it will be handled." Yeah, right. I'm not holding my breath.

Honestly, I've always been a loyal customer of either Stihl or Husqvarna power equipment, but I thought I'd give Echo a chance. Big mistake. Their product is inferior, and you will not have the support of the manufacturer or their distributors. Trust me, I learned this the hard way.

So, my advice to you? Stay far away from Echo products. Save yourself the headache and the money. I'm out $254.00, and it's been a very expensive lesson. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Is Echo-usa legit?

Our verdict: Echo-usa has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Echo-usa's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Echo-usa can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Echo-usa earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Echo-usa achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Echo-usa has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Echo-usa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for Echo-usa have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Echo-usa and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Echo-usa Echo-USA's Exceptional Customer Service: A Review of the SRM-225 Trimmer

I bought a SRM-225 from Echo-USA 14 months ago and it's been running great until recently. The fan cover assembly that houses part of the clutch seized up on me. I live in the mountains, so it's over 90 minutes to the nearest certified service center where the warranty service could be performed. I had already identified the part that needed to be replaced, but Echo's warranty doesn't provide for mailing parts to the consumer.

After discussing the distance issues and that this unit is being used to support Wolf Creek Firewise Community in Spring Valley CA, and we really can't have it down for weeks or months, Echo has decided to send me the part by mail so we can get it up and running. I'm really grateful for their help, especially since this unit is being used for such an important cause.

Wolf Creek Firewise owns 3 other SRM-225s and I have never had an issue with any of them or the Echo chainsaw we run. I'm considering this breakdown to be a fluke and I won't be changing my mind when it comes to liking, using, or purchasing Echo products.

We have a couple of units with the easy start system, which is helpful because most of our volunteers are seniors or women who are not used to pull starting. I maintain all the units that we use, and I can say they are easy to work on. Just keep an eye on the air filter to keep it clean, use good gas with the right amount of oil, and change the spark plug once a year.

For $15, you can buy a kit on Amazon that includes a carburetor, spark plug, air filters, fuel lines with grommet, and primer bulbs if you need to help keep them running. It's a great deal and really helps us keep our equipment in good shape.

Thank you, Echo, for working with me on warranty parts! It's great to know that they stand behind their products and are willing to help out when needed. I highly recommend Echo products to anyone looking for reliable and easy-to-use outdoor equipment.

About Echo-usa

Echo-USA is a leading manufacturer of outdoor power equipment that has been providing high-quality products to customers for over 70 years. The company is known for its innovative designs, exceptional performance, and unmatched durability, making it a popular choice among homeowners and professionals alike.

Echo-USA's product line includes a wide range of outdoor power equipment, including chainsaws, trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, and more. Each product is designed to meet the needs of customers who demand the best in terms of performance, reliability, and ease of use.

One of the key features of Echo-USA's products is their advanced technology. The company invests heavily in research and development to ensure that its products are at the forefront of innovation. This includes the use of advanced materials, such as magnesium, to make its products lighter and more durable. Echo-USA also uses advanced engine technology, such as its patented i-30 starting system, to make its products easier to start and more fuel-efficient.

Echo-USA is also committed to sustainability. The company's products are designed to be environmentally friendly, with low emissions and reduced fuel consumption. Echo-USA also offers a line of battery-powered products that are powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, reducing the need for fossil fuels.

In addition to its high-quality products, Echo-USA is also known for its exceptional customer service. The company has a team of knowledgeable and experienced professionals who are dedicated to helping customers find the right product for their needs. Echo-USA also offers a comprehensive warranty program that covers its products for up to five years, giving customers peace of mind and confidence in their purchase.

Overall, Echo-USA is a trusted and reliable brand that has earned a reputation for excellence in the outdoor power equipment industry. With its advanced technology, commitment to sustainability, and exceptional customer service, Echo-USA is a top choice for anyone looking for high-quality outdoor power equipment.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.2
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Echo-usa phone number

1. +1 847-540-9670
    +1 847-540-9670
    Click up if you have successfully reached Echo-usa by calling +1 847-540-9670 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Echo-usa by calling +1 847-540-9670 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Echo-usa by calling +1 847-540-9670 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Echo-usa by calling +1 847-540-9670 phone number

Echo-usa website

Echo-usa email

Echo-usa social media

Echo-usa address

USA

Echo-usa Category

Echo-usa is related to the Consumer Electronics category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Echo-usa?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Echo-usa Customer Service. Initial Echo-usa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Echo-usa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Echo-usa. Discuss the issues you have had with Echo-usa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.