Eber And Wein PublishingBeware

W Review updated:

A poet stands at the center of society and becomes a revelator.

i was sent a letter to enter a poetry contest and buy a book of poetry with my poem in it

i sent the check for the amount they asked for and the poem

i have not received what was promised

the company is Eber & Wein Publishing 597 s main st Shrewsbury, pa 17361 the new york adress is 244 5th avenue ny ny [protected]

i am stunned numbless...they need to be in jail i would like for the attorney general of both states ro track and hunt these POETRY PREDATORS down, order them to repay treble damages to every poet.

• Rl
    Rllyangrypoet Feb 12, 2020

Here is a beautiful poem dedicated to Poetry Nation who can keep it safe in their disgusting website.

WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT
    Poetry Nation is a scam
    In the sense that they don't give a damn
    If you posted a poem and would like to take it down
    They will toss you into the sea and let you drown

Please don't be so naive
    Don't be so quick to give
    Only give your poems to the worthy
    Or the cost you pay will be hefty

Poetry Nation can keep this poem
    Locked safely in their dome
    This curse belongs to them
    Let them share it with their friends

• Dj
    Djl Watts Jan 01, 2019

I want to delete my account with Poetry Nation/Eber & Wein, but it seems there is no way to delete it? I can't find a "Delete" button anywhere? I have contacted Poetry Nation/Eber & Wein on 3 separate occasions to delete my account, but they are not responding to me for some reason? I also found some dirt on this website. It's in the link below. Alot of pissed off people being stolen from by poetry nation/Eber & Wein Publishing.

• Es
    Estella Sanders Oct 11, 2015

I'am Estella Sanders never thought this would happen to me, written books to this publisher and i get $49.00 for royalty
    that is it, I would called from time to time just check on my royaltys very excited Eber & Wein publisher no sales this month
    every time you call Eber & Wein mr Tim will pick up the telephone, I ask to speak to a supervisor mr Tim Reply I'am the
    Supervisor, I ask mr Tim to mail me a copy of my Manuscript? never received it, Eber & Wein have 1.The Holy Ghost power,
    2.Reaching out to Jesus, 3.Follow Jesus also poetry published, I have paid Eber & Wein $1000.00 for my book publishing
    Author Estella Sanders gets 0, as I have said before investigation is needed, Eber & Wein Xlibris Corporation should not
    Get away with this my heart go out to other authors. [email protected] 10/11/2015

• Be
    betty Levesque Jul 03, 2015

I paid for a membership on April 3, 2015 and still have not received anything yet it is now July 3, 2015 so when am I going to get what I paid for

• Mi
    Mike Seever Mar 31, 2010

Hi, what was it that you were promised? I got everything from them in a pretty timely manner and they seemed pretty nice. Is there something I'm missing?

• Dj
    Djl Watts Jan 01, 2019

@Mike Seever Your a liar! You probably work for them as a spokes person. There are too many complaints accross the internet for you to be telling the truth.