EasyRoommateNo customer service

P

I had an issue and really needed some help from EasyRoommate customer service, but it seems that they don't have any kind of support. First I tried to call but no one picked up. Then I sent several messages and received nothing back. I also tried to find some additional contacts, but it seems like these people don't really care about their customers. I'm very disappointed with EasyRoommate. This kind of thing really showed me how disrespectful and unreliable is EasyRoommate.