Early Momentsunauthorized credit card charges

S

Hi,

My Customer # is [protected]
I ordered books on Dr Seuss birthday for approximate amount of $ 6. After that I did not order any books but I can see that my credit card is charged an amount of $20 on 8th march 2017.

I have not received any books until now. Can you please reverse the above amount charged on 8th march and refund it to my card as well as cancel by subscription.

Thanks,
Sunil

• Kr
    Kristie Lawrence Dec 23, 2019

I need my money . You guys just took my money off my card i need it back on there NOW! [email protected] Never told ANY TO TAKE ANYTHING OFF MY CARD. THANKS. WILL BE WAITING ON MY DEPOSIT

• Yo
    Your Customer Care Team May 03, 2017

Dear Sunil,
    I'm writing on behalf of Early Moments, as we absolutely want you to have a positive experience with your book subscription. We're sorry we're just seeing this message now but you posted here on a third party site, not on our page, so we were not alerted to your post. We'd be happy to do anything we can to improve your experience, we will just need your account info to do so - would you please email me directly at [email protected] with your email address?
    Thank you so much.
    Jamie, Community Manager, Early Moments

• Kr
    Kristie Lawrence Dec 23, 2019

@Your Customer Care Team Hello. I need my money back PLEASE AND THANK YOU. NEVER SIGN UP FOR NO SUBSCRIPTION. $23.24 OFF MY CARD. I NEED I PLEASE ASAP. I AM ON A FIX INCOME