Menu

Early Moments  -  earlymoments"/svk*dr.seuss books

S
Author of the complaint
5:01 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BE CAREFUL! STAY AWAY! Earlymoments"/SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS

Earlymoments/SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS this company on FACEBOOK advertises a trial offer of 2 children's books for $2.00.The add states that there is no obligation to buy anything else.I pay $2 in Mar 3th 2020. After two weeks, my credit card  had been another charged $21.96.

I contacted "earlymoments.com" coustomer service, They said Order the 2 books for $2 is welcome package, It was through an offer of membership.On Mar 13th they had sent me an email announcing my next package, I didn't tell them not to send it, so it is on its way to me.

I checked my mail I find out without any about this package price and it'll charged me $21.96 billing receipt in this message.

I'm busy just like every busy parents.I'm not check the mail everyday.They can't just sell the book to me because I don't reply.So, They just catch this opportunity to illegally earn.

I never signed up for continual shipments of books. I haven't approved this purchase for this SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS.

Earlymoments/SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS has been taking money out of my credit card without ANY PERMISSION from me !

They sell me those books without my permission and asking me to pay!That'sIt is quite disappointing that people choose to make their living with such a program.

I find out if I don't cancel membership, They will charge my credit card every 3 week $21.96 and every 4 months other fee, That's just after I only bought 2 books for $2.Very deceptive!

They should really specify that by purchasing the first set of books for $2.00, that you are signing up for a membership that will take $21.96 out of your bank account every 3 weeks or so unknowingly to the purchaser until they check their account and see that they are being charged for books that they haven't even received! They obviously do this often because everyone has the same complaint. They make their money from charging people account without you knowing.Even though you don't authorize .

That's a sneaky scam.When I saw on FACEBOOK they showed everyone 2 Books for just $2, they don't mention membership and they'll set you been member so that fees can be charge automatically.

On top of that, you can't even cancel the subscription by going to your website because the website only PAUSE the subscription for max 3 months. so, you will have to call their customer service to cancel the subscription.

Major SCAM! I ordered 2 books for $2.00 and that's all I wanted. I did NOT sign up for any sort of subscription. If they were a trustworthy company they would make it CLEAR you were subscribing to something. Instead, they decided to be a terrible company and trick you into some book program where they nonchalantly steal your credit card information and charge it multiple times every month while sending you a ton of books you didn't order.

BE CAREFUL! STAY AWAY! Earlymoments"/SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS

Both of www.Bluum.com and www.HookedOnPhonics.com are the same
"Earlymoments"/SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS".

When we encounter scams and fraud, We should report to everywhere can help.Your report may keep others from being a victim of a scam.

1.Better Business Bureau

2.The Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Report Most Common Scams
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

3.Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
Report Online and International Scams
Report fake websites, emails, malware, and other internet scams to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

4.Report Scams to Third Parties
If you used your credit card or bank account to pay a scammer, report it to the card issuer or bank. Also report scams to the major credit reporting agencies. Place a fraud alert on your credit report to prevent someone from opening credit accounts in your name.

Update by saraelle
Mar 29, 2020 9:38 pm

SCAM!
Early Moments is Sandvik Publishing Interactive, Inc. They're the same.

Company Name:Sandvik Publishing Interactive, Inc.
Bank Account Name:SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS
Website Name: Earlymoments

SVK*DR SEUSS BOOKS 800-7241818CT

View 0 more photos
Update by saraelle
Mar 29, 2020 9:35 pm

SCAM!
Company Name:Sandvik Publishing Interactive, Inc.
Bank Account Name:SVK*DR.SEUSS BOOKS