Eagle ShieldProduct did not lower our bills. Poor Customer Service

M

Salespeople from Eagle shield came to our neighborhood knocking on doors. The sales person told us we needed a reflective insulation put in our attic to lower or heating and cooling bills.
Because our son is disabled and the air temp. in our home makes a difference with his siezure activity, my husband and I were convinced by them that we needed the reflective insulation.
Since their product was installed we have had a change alright but not a good one. Our house gets so cold not that we are in sweats and freezing when it isn't that cold outside and at night we sweat and have to kick off the covers and turn on the a/c.

When I asked them to uninstall their product they refused.
When I asked them to cancel our contract they refused and actually filed a mechanics lien on our home!
When I explained to them that the product does not work like the salesman said it would they said "It says in two places on the contract that they do not back up what their salespeople told us".
When my attorney wrote them a letter they refused to respond.
If you google their company there are lots and lots of complaints regarding my same issue. There is also 21 complaints that have been filed against them with the better business bureau. And several complaints at ripoff.com.