Dutch Hillsplace of living

T Jul 10, 2019

Management has favorites out here! It's ridiculous. Phones never get answered we have been here 2 yrs and got an eviction on our door on 7/10/2019 saying r rent hadn't been paid. I had reciept and everything again noone would answer phones so I walk down there knowing I have leg issues from cancer surgery and shouldn't be but had to get this resolved. I get down there she had our rent check said the bank we use doesn't scan right in her scanner so I walked down there for nothing and they weren't even doing anything in office to not answer phones. I almost fell due to my leg injury.. And didn't get a sorry or anything!!!

• Updated by Tator1983 · Jul 11, 2019

Was a Miss understanding ..all is good this is a great place to live