Dubai Gate Management ConsultancyFraud Recruitment Agency

A

This is a fraud agency. They are happily advertising in Gulf News daily for multiple jobs which THEY DO NOT HAVE. They are located in Sharjah, maybe even change locations, you never know. They charge you AED 100 and then AED 300 for confirmed jobs. Anyways please be aware that they advertise 'No charges from candidates' in the ad but charge you the above. Be smart and ignore their ads. if you do go, refuse to pay. Their Manager is one ALI who is a rogue. PLEASE BE AWARE. DONT GO TO THESE SCAMMERS. I wish the Govt would be vigilant and raid these guys. Take care all you job seekers in Dubai. Currently the economic downturn has closed many opportunities in the city but these guys continue to advertise non existent companies. their favourite being one GOLDEN COAST CO in Jebel ali which does not exist. IMP: Please google the names of the recruitment companies that advertise and you will see where they stand.

• Na
    Najoos Mar 15, 2010

Yes this is true, in the add they have mentioned that no charges required from candidate, but when you go there they ask you to pay AED 100 for registration, most people pay this money since they had come so far, this is not it, when they call you next time, they conduct a fake interview and charge you another AED 300 . Atlast they will say that they will call you in a weeks time, but they never would, if you call to the number they give, they will never pick up those calls, the numbers are 97165549663 and 97165549662, if you call to the number they had given in the add you wont get any proper response . i had written to Gulf News about this fraud Agency, i would encourage everybody to search in the internet before you fall in to such trap, i had done the mistake and i dont want anyone to fall again in to this trap. Please see to it that you complaint to Gulf News if you see their add again . after all its our hard earned money .

• Sy
    syedkamranhassan Mar 23, 2010

Is that really Fraud recruitment Consultant?Thanks a lot for posting these kind of information.Because just today i am trying to contact them

• Ka
    kahlid Mar 31, 2010

Thanks u for your help

saraz Apr 07, 2010

even i gave interview
    7 came thank god i didnt have da cash that tym...thanx to u guys yaar...

• Du
    dubai Helper Apr 12, 2010

Listen everybody.dont follows this type consultancies for job seeking.i already paid 100 rs to this firm.better is search in Gnews appointment & register in following consultancies:

nadia
    charterhouse
    etc..

• Si
    sinu Apr 13, 2010

i have just undergone an interview by them...i have paid them 100drhms too...but now only iam seeing these complaints...they told me it is refundable...how can i get back my cash?

• Kh
    Khan88 Apr 21, 2010

i received a call from tayercb recruitment agency in deira dubai, they have asked me to register the CV first for 200dhs .. is this a scam too...

• Za
    Zameel Apr 28, 2010

Y'day(27.04.2010) me & my brother went there to attend walkin interview, asked to pay Dhs200, the lady convinced us and said the money will be refund if you fail the final interview, then we paid the money. Today evening (28/04/10) they called and said that, you have short listed, bring Dhs300 next day to proceed your CV to the reputed company. As soon as I got call from them, I searched about the stand of Dubai Gate consultancey. I was stunned when I read the report posted by the victims. I am also a victim. Thank god... I didn't lose further money.

• Kg
    KG teacher Jun 04, 2010

I was planning to visit tomorrow for a vacancy in school. They have published ads about teachers job in an American School in Dubai/Sharjah which is newly opened. I wanted to give my CV but now after reading these posts, I'm confused. May be I won't go. Thanks everyone for making us aware of such frauds! For the information, this agency have recently publishing ads in Gulf News past 2 weeks. How can we stop this fraud??????????

• Ad
    adophobic Jun 20, 2010

its a scam!!! beware!!! i too lost 300 dhs.i have lost faith in gulf news jod ads also and the daily too for publishing these filthy peoples ad daily in paper.how can they be so irresponsible???in short i hav become adophobic and stopped searching for a job.

• Za
    Zaki Hassan Khan Jul 05, 2010

Thankyou for giving information about that fraud and cheater.

• Fa
    fatma2010 Jul 07, 2010

oh my God so they r frauds i paid 100 dirhams then 500 dirhams that means they are liars??

• In
    in allah we trust Jul 13, 2010

if this is true, how come no one reported this to police???? and if anyone reported it, why its still in business????
    if this is true(i will know within this week) i shall get my money back or someone will die for it.

• Le
    Leoj Sairaval Jul 18, 2010

bring to those cheaters behind bars (jail) so they will not continue posting eligitimate jobs ang they will copy by others

mariakutty Jul 25, 2010

I went to their office in Sharjah near Al-Majaz Carrefour (Close to Millennium Hotel) regarding an advertisement I saw in Gulf News and paid Dhms- 200/- as reg; fees. Today I got a call saying `I have been shortlisted` and need to pay 400 more. If this is a fraud I must be the last person.

He-Man.

• Tu
    TULIP22 Jul 29, 2010

BUT HOW CAN YOU GET BAK YOUR MONEY??? DO THEY PAYBACK :(

• Ne
    never-again01 Jul 29, 2010

i am going to get my money back next week or else.

• Im
    Imaan Aug 21, 2010

Me too a vitim of these consultancies...
    I had interacted with AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH EMPLOYMENT & MGM and AL WASEELA REQUIREMENTS & MGMT CONS. These are very big group in Shajah. I am sure when UAE is so serious about their country Image, they are also involved with this group and sharing the money. I dont want to ask my money back, but Insha Allah, I have faith on ALLAH, that ALLAh will wil take responsibility of my hard earned money. May Allah show them a right way to leave and faith on aaqirah. If I need to take money, Insha Allah i will take their hasanah on Aaqirah from them or they will take my sins from my account.

But '' For sure you will not get your money back" if you fight for that then you will face UAE police

• Do
    don1ogan Aug 24, 2010

As I understand it there appears to be a loophole that is exploited by these companies.
    It all depends on what type of trade license they have.
    If it is worded as an employment agency then they cannot charge any fees from the candidate.

A trade license worded as a "consultancy" or a "management" company then they are legally allowed to charge for their services e.g."Dubai Gate Management Consultancy".

Unfortunately this unethical practice will continue unabated and the classified ads flooded with nonexistent jobs to entice the desperate job seekers.

• In
    Inni Nov 20, 2010

I went there today. Two girls were there. i gave my CV to them. After that they asked me 100Dhs, but there was only 40 with me. they agreed and they gave their visiting card written that 40 paid behind it. They also told me that they would call me for an interview on the coming Monday. I was waiting for their call. Then why don't the govt take actions against them. whom can I trust, if things are going on this way. can we complaint to Sharjah Police? Any way I decided to go further. Allah will punish them if they are cheaters...

• Az
    Azad Dec 20, 2010

If someone hunt IT job with Dubai Gate Agency. A [censor] guy will interview you. He said his name is Rashid. He introduced me as Dubai Gate HR manager. He is about 28-30 years old. He look like a gay and he used some facial cream on his face as well.
    ( They used to advertise computer networking (LAN, WAN) related job advertisement on newspaper like Classified . They said they need 8 positions. No Experiences required. No Charges from candidates. something like that... ) Normally They want to attract IT job seekers with no experiences. If someone contact with Dubai Gate for IT positions. He (Rashid )will definitely interview you. He know about Microsoft, Cisco . So most people believe him as he is a genuine interviewer. After That he will ask for money to confirm the job somethings like 200 - 400 Dhs . I was a victim of dubai gate and I had lost 500 Dhs.
    ****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

• Az
    Azad Dec 24, 2010

Dubai Gate is located in Room 210, 2nd Floor above Carrefour Express Building, majaz 3, Sharjah.

BE CAREFUL.

• Tr
    [email protected] Feb 16, 2011

Guys,
    Those who lost money, why don't you register a complaint with Dubai Police? I found another similar consultancy in Galadari Renault bldg, office no 116. .This is Al-Amana recruitments and consultancy . BEWARE of them !!!
    Asking 100 dhs and they look like frauds .

• Vi
    vivu Apr 20, 2011

Thank u 4 updating theses details ...me too got a cal frm them...i asked them clearly r u frm a consultancy or direct frm a co...they replied sure its a co...i went there ...its really funny there.. being a fresher in dubai i knw hw much i wil get...but the package they offered is nvr in my dreams...being i m aware of this trap i escaped...but i see lot of faces ready to pay anything to find a job... i want to tell then this is trap and u wil not get the money and job but i cant...so i using this oppurtuinity 4 tat...pl dont get trap in these fraud companys...

• Ag
    againstworng Oct 03, 2011

My friend faced the same problem with them.. poor thing had no money in hand and she borrowed money from friends only to find out later that she was cheated!! pls let people know if u know of any other similar companies..

• Ag
    againstworng Oct 03, 2011

really sad whats happening.. my friend borrowed money to pay these people to just get the job..only to later realise that they were frauds!

• Da
    darrol 12345 Jan 08, 2012

i have thesame thing, but at least i saw this site before hand
    thanks guys

• Ki
    kickdubaigateass Feb 11, 2012

Ok guys listen, these ppl are fake, but you can’t take them down legally, coz they don’t come to you, you go to them, they will continue to steal money from your brothers and sisters forever, only way to take them down is by using brute force, if you really wanna teach them a lesson n get your money back, contact me via ([email protected]), I suggest you look for a another job n come back to uae, coz they know you are on a visit, and u’ll be gone soon, believe me this is the only way.

• Ni
    nishag Feb 27, 2012

yesterday i went there. Two girls were there. i gave my CV to them. After that they asked me 300 Dhs.and they gave their visiting card written that 300 paid behind it. They also told me that they would call me for an interview on the coming Monday. next day i went there they told you are short listed and you have to be paid Dhs.200 more..