Dubai Driving Centercheating, horrible customer service, racism

P May 29, 2019

The staff fool you by telling you price will be very low around 5000 what the guy told me. Till now I've payed around 9000 to your money grabbing institute. I wouldn't mind if it was my money but it's my dad he screams and insults me so much every time I fail but what do you care you guys just want money nothing else. I still do not have my license the examiner for my final was very very rude and your staff are surprisingly even more ruder they behave as if they pay me money to come in. I pray to god you guys fail and go into horrible losses what goes around comes around. I am 18 I was 17 and a half when I applied I wasted 7 months going almost everyday they made me wait sooo many hours just to book a class. Horrible and worst customer service ever I emailed about the service no one responds. It's so sad and disappointing that you're staff are very good to locals or Europeans and horrible to Indians or Pakistani. Disgusting as I come from an international school and have learnt accepting everyone. I'm not someone who cares that much but what you do is very very very horrible and I hope the worst for your institute.