DTDC Courierdamaged goods!

S Review updated:

In 2004 december I shifted from manali in himachal pradesh to maharashtra ahmednagar. I had sent all my utensils and other household things by dtdc courier. The dtdc courier from himachal to ahmednagar damaged almost 60 % of the utensils and goods.

If you are in a remote place don't send any goods by this courier in india. After complaints to their office they refused to take up any risk of responding.

• M
      Feb 25, 2019
    DTDC Express - Cloths
    Chamarajanagara
    India

They didn't give my product...delay ..online its show already reached destination..but they saying its not coming here..missing ..they saying it will come tomorrow..they saying same thing from 15 th feb...not responding...

• D
      Apr 16, 2019
    DTDC Express - Garment (Saree)
    Rubini
    India

I have ordered 2 Sarees dated 22.3.2019..
    My consignment no. Is
    K18227109
    I have not received any item yet.
    But while tracking it's been delivered as shown...I already paid for the item ...
    Kindly do the needful ...
    Mandira Banerjee
    Ukilpara Baruipur
    Kolkata 700144
    Ph...[protected]
    [protected]

• M
      Apr 30, 2019
    DTDC Express - am complaining about service and office persons.they are not delivering my product and not picking my call also.
    dtdc ernakulam north kerala
    India

provide good service.am many item sending and receiving from dtdc.but ernakulam area very poor service and office persons are lazy and not picking call also

• Y

Dec 03, 2019
    DTDC Express - gents appearance
    DTDC courier service
    India

Hariom collection, n 2 CIDCO Aurangabad431001, form udhav Palode [protected], booking Pune Indapur DTDC service, two box, one piece missing, D55368900 enquiry+[protected]