DT DistributorsBeware - it's a scam!

Hello everyone. I have been scammed like many of you by DT Distributors AKA Police Supply Online!! I placed an order over a month ago to the tune of $300+ and never got anything! After trying to email and phone them for a couple weeks I started doing research online and found out that im not alone, in fact there are MANY MANY reports on them. Why is their site still up? Why haven't they been arrested or shut down!!? How do I get my money back or who do I report this to??

Please help!!