DSL Extreme — Never trust DSLExtreme.com
DSLExtreme's service was intermittent at best but I canceled my service because I moved. When I called to inquire how to return the company's modem, I was told I should wait for a box to be sent to me. I waited a month but the only thing that came was a demand letter for payment for the modem. I called again and was told a box had been sent, but that another would be forwarded to me. After another month, it didn't come. Only a second letter saying my account had been sent to the collections department arrived. Last email to collections resulted in a message and another phone call where I was told that the company's contract says it's not its responsibility to send a box to return the modem.
More DSL Extreme Complaints & Reviews
- DSL Extreme - They have charged my bank account $253.69
- DSL Extreme - No customer service
- DSL Extreme - Poor business tactics
- DSL Extreme - Scam charges
- DSL Extreme - billing fraud
- DSL Extreme - Terrible service!
- DSL Extreme - Bad Technical Support
- DSL Extreme - Worse by the day
- DSL Extreme - charges for inquiry only
- DSL Extreme - billing customer service