Dropbox — unauthorized credit card charges
I was unable to cancel my subscription online (they only let me upgrade it), so I submitted a ticket and was told I wouldn't be billed for the next billing cycle. I was indeed billed for the next cycle and spent way too much time after that trying to clear this up, only to be told by a Dropbox representative that he couldn't process a refund and I would have to dispute the charges with my bank. It was incredibly frustrating to spend so much time going back and forth with an agent, only to be told that Dropbox policy didn't allow him to grant a refund for the charge.
I received no notice from Dropbox about the additional billing; I only noticed the charges on my credit card statement. This is completely unacceptable!
More Dropbox Complaints & Reviews
- Dropbox - Unauthorized credit card charge!! 
- Dropbox - Stay away!!
- Dropbox - my paypal account is being charged by dropbox for a service I did not give permission for.
- Dropbox - dropbox business trial
- Dropbox - subscription fees and discontinuation 
- Dropbox - support
- Dropbox - Very poor service
- Dropbox - dropbox desktop app
- Dropbox - dropbox is losing it!
- Dropbox - dropbox business