Driveline Merchandising ServicesFraud Alert

W

I googled these people before signing on with them. Class Action Lawsuit August 2014. I had already started the paperwork process before googling. Come to find when it came to signing documentation, payroll sheet says pay rate $10/hr when over the phone I was told $13 even though in the text back and forth the person representing this company says it was $12.50. I have docs and texts so I'm not making this up. I ask for documentation stating the pay rate show $12.50 before signing on and I was told to have a nice day. I can see why there is negative feedback on line.