Dri*symantecDRI*SYMANTEC

I have found a two charges on my checking account for
DRI*SYMANTEC WWW.MYORD.COMLU 093377 DRI*SYMANTE 5734 135.39
DRI*SYMANTEC WWW.MYORD.COMLU 093374 DRI*SYMANTE 5734 for 135.39.
I don't know what this is and I did not authorize this transaction.
I do not know the address, website or phone number.

margaret winsor May 23, 2008

Drisymantec sent a reminder to my computer notifying me that my renewal was due. They gave their name as symantec. As i was covered by norton symantec and had an automatic renewal i ignored their first reminder but they persisted and kept telling me iwas not covered. Unfortunately i gave them my details and renewed with them. On receiving my bank statement today i see that i have paid twice i now realise it was a scam and would be grateful if you could investigate and try to stop anyone else getting caught

• De
    Derek Turnbull Jun 19, 2008

I was recently in Portugal using my lap top and I thought that I was responding to a request to re-new my annual Norton subscription. I was surprised that this was not the case and my VISA has been debited with 129.99 euros - £106.43. I do not know what this is for. I do not want it!

• Ju
    Justin Miller Jul 22, 2008

I was charged 39.99 on my chase card on july11, 2008. The charge read DRI*Symantec online services. I did not order this or receive anything.

• Mr
    Mrs Brenda Nunns Aug 22, 2008

I have been charged £52.98 for DRI*Symantec which I haven`t agreed to. I did renew my Norton annual renewal at this time. Please repay charge and advise me what is happening.

Yours sincerely

B Nunns

• Je
    Jeanne C. Lewis Aug 25, 2008

I was chaeged $308.94 0n my debit card for a program I did not order or request. On review of their site they do not offer anynspyware for that amount. I have tried to find a telephone number but they don't seem to really exist in MN the state listed on my bank statement.

• Ly
    Lynnette DeShaw Aug 31, 2008

Went to Norton to download previously purchased virsus protection to put on another computer. Found this charge on my cc bill today.

Joanne Nutter Sep 23, 2008

My husband renewed his Norton for 54.99 transaction date 8?20/2008 on 9/19/2008 another charge was posted to our credit card for 63.98 for the same product.

• Da
    DAVID ROSE Sep 28, 2008

EVEN THOUGH I HAD UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD INFO BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE, THEY STILL DID NOT PROVIDE MY UPDATED FIREWALL PROGRAM. ONCE AGAIN, I UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FIRE WALL PROGRAM, BUT REFUSED TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM TO MY COMPUTER. I WANT MY $49.99 CREDITED BACK TO MY CARD AND I WILL FIND ANOTHER FIRE WALL SERVICE COMPANY.

DAVID ROSE

• Cp
    cpc Sep 30, 2008

Got on web site www.myord.com to find out what the charge was for and since I didn't have an order number filled out all the correct spaces required and just kept getting back to the original site with no way to contact anyone.

• Di
    Dianna K Parsons Oct 01, 2008

I was charged for uploading norton from a false email

09/02 09/02 55432868246000969266515 DRI*Symantec www.myord.comMN $66.98 Please help me get my refund.

• Pa
    Patricia Schultz Oct 03, 2008

The following text is an unknown purchase that showed up on my card. How can i reverse this or eliminate please??

Merchant information

Amount $114. 99
    Currency us dollar (Usd)

• Pa
    Patricia Schultz Oct 03, 2008

It's me again. I just found out my husband DID actually purchase Norton for HIS computer. I don't know how to retract this complaint except through the "COMMENT" page. SO SORRY FOR THE BOTHER!!!

• Mv
    M Veroff Oct 06, 2008

Just got two charges for adding more backup availability on line. Problem is, they didn't do it but charged me TWICE;- $ 29.99

• De
    Debra Oct 11, 2008

I too have had this charged to my credit card. I didn't order this and have no way of getting in touch with them. no phone number, web site, nothing. Someone please help.

Irma Parrish Oct 29, 2008

I ordered Norton Antivirus for may home computer and paid for same via VISA. Upon receiving my bill, I noted that you have charged me three (3) times whereas I should only have to pay $129.97. I do not need three antivirus software for one computer. Will you please correct and let me know when you have done so.

Also, I keep getting Pop Ups that my subscription has expired
    and two others stating that I have no antivirus protection.
    Please correct so that I no longer have these pop ups appearing on my screen.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

janet Nov 02, 2008

I only wanted my Norton subscribtion renewed and now my credit card is showing two charges, one for 49.99 and one for 52.99. Neither of these will be paid until this matter is resolved!!

Kathleen Nov 03, 2008

This was on my Visa for 10/03/2008 for $49.99 I did order a renewal from Norton Anti-Virus Annual Renewal for $49.99 on 10/20/2008 but I do not know what this is for and would like it Credited off of my credit card. Thank You Kathleen

ireneholynski Nov 18, 2008

h ad charged twice(for the same item) .
    Once on the due date 16/10/2008 & again on the 19/10/2008.

w.w.w. myword.com gb...
    DRI*SYMANETIC. The amount charged was $92.97.

Paid by credit card HSBC.

Iwould appreciate the double charge recitifed, as soon as possible, and refunded into my credit card immediately.

Immediate attention appreciated...Irene Holynski.

irene holynski Nov 30, 2008

I am still waiting for an urgent response for billing my credit card twice for the same item.
    Once again i was billed once on the 16 / 10 / 2008 and again 19 / 10 / 2008.
    Item number w. W. W. Ymyord.com. G. B. And again on the 19 / 10 / 2008.

Ihad my credit card charged $$92. 97c. On both dates.
    Not very happy, please respond. This is my second complaint.
    Credit card h. S. B. C. . Would appreciate the second charge put back into my credit card urgently.

irene holynski Nov 30, 2008

Please Respond A.S.A.P.

Be Prompt please.

• Ga
    gaston coene Dec 02, 2008

carte visa débitée 2 x pour le même renouvellement d'abonnement à norton antivirus !!!

8/11/2008 DRI*SYMANTEC FR WWW.MYORD.COMLU 29.99€
    13/11/2008 NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL 44076165600 GB 30.00€

• Ra
    rachel Dec 03, 2008

i have been charged £104.98 and did not authorise this payment, it is on top of a payment i made earlier, what is going on?

Kathy Swilling Dec 11, 2008

I recently subscribed to computer Anti Virus protection from DRI*Symantec on November 8, 2008 and was charged twice on my credit card.

• Th
    thomas deer Dec 11, 2008

anti-virus product was never activated. Three differt transactions should be credited to my account. 58.98 49.99 49.99. Thank you.

• Ca
    carla capela Dec 29, 2008

bought the product trought the internet for virus was charged 58.98 and i can get in the website to dowload not even to get in costumer services, i'm very upset and want my money back on my credit card.

• Dr
    drsymantec myord.com/sym mn Jan 08, 2009

can i see what i was billed for please

• Dr
    drsymantec myord.com/sym mn Jan 08, 2009

hi its me again i need to find out what the 2 bills i got for i have no clue what they are and i want to know what they are the bill was for 60 dollars or more and the other one was 88.97 thanks can email me at [email protected]

• Es
    esther w kotchek Jan 23, 2009

noticed charge for $.49.49 to myord.com/symantec.I never ordered this.

• Kh
    khristine hudson Apr 07, 2009

I have just renewed my Norton Anti virus and been charged twice. You have never been authorised to charge anything to my credit card without my knowledge. Please reimburse your billing to my card and NEVER use my credit card details again.

Kathleen Hollingshead Apr 10, 2009

Purchased Norton AntiVirus 2009 window on line. Was not issued a Product Key to activate the account. Finally purchased the same Norton AntiVirus 2009 locally. I want a refund of $39.99.

• Ba
    barbara metsack Apr 15, 2009

Ordered on line DRI*Symantec. Did not receive any CD nor was it downloaded
    on to my computer. Charged 49.99 on credit card. Post date 3/09 - Trans date
    3/08 Ref. Nbr 3574. Have heard nothing!

• I don't know what DRI*Symantec is -- or even if I ordered it.
    If I did order it, it would not be to download but to receive a CD.
    Can you help first of all by telling me what it is.

• Zi
    ziggy54 Aug 03, 2009

This is pretty ###ed up if ya ask me people did not even order nothing from the company and they are going around and chargeing people I hope they ### up with me and not refund my money cause me and my lawyer will have pleanty of fun in court.

• Jz
    JZavala Aug 13, 2009

08/12/2009 Purchase PURCHASE DRI*Symantec 08/11 $74.99 .

This is an unauthorized purchased. I did not purchased or authorized for this merchandise.

• Ro
    Robert1 Oct 01, 2009

I checked my credit card statement and found two bills from DRI*Symantec(Services and Merchandise) in the amount of $114.99 each! I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges and they reversed them pending an investigation. I do not like this company or their billing techniques!

• Ca
    Careful kiti Oct 04, 2009

I would like to make sure that this charge on my credit card is legitimate. The amount was $91.97 charged on Aug. 28 09 = posted on my credit card on Sept. 1st, 09...
    My email address is: [email protected]

Ruth

materialthings Oct 05, 2009

Paid for Norten renewal security for my pc. Received e-mail to tell me I could upgrade for free and now see from my bank statement I was charged £74.99. N0 address or phone number to contact them. Do not know what I can do

• Rl
    Rlinaman Oct 24, 2009

I was looking at my credit card statement online when I saw this :

DRI*SYMANTEC

MYORD.COM/SY
    Purchase Date: 10/24/09
    Declined Reason: PURCHASE EXCEEDED THE AVAILABLE FUNDS

I did not order anything and have not renewed my macfee. If this happens again I will contact the attorney general about this matter. I will also be contacting my attorney...

STOP TRYING TO CHARGE MY CARD...

• We have had a very untrustworthy book keeper and I have found that on 16OCT08 there was a charge of $99.99 from DRI*SYMANTEC and another of $1.50 NAB International Transaction Fee.
    If you could please credit the card that this was taken from or contact me when you receive this notification it would be greatly appreciated.
    We, at Mount Garnet Transport, do not use any software, items or goods from Dri*Symantec and don't even know what this company has to offer.
    If you could let me know via email on [email protected] it would be greatly appreciated.
    Kind Regards
    Jodie Jones
    Manager

• Jw
    Jwh132 Nov 13, 2009

I was over charged for the product i ordered. My order was only for 39.99 and i was charged 84. 97. i would like the different returned to my account. I ordered Norton Antivirus 2010 for 39.99 and i was charged 84.97. Here is the link http://www.symantec.com/norton/index.jsp