Dri*symantecDRI*SYMANTEC

N

I have found a two charges on my checking account for
DRI*SYMANTEC WWW.MYORD.COMLU 093377 DRI*SYMANTE 5734 135.39
DRI*SYMANTEC WWW.MYORD.COMLU 093374 DRI*SYMANTE 5734 for 135.39.
I don't know what this is and I did not authorize this transaction.
I do not know the address, website or phone number.

• Mi
    misswanda Jul 01, 2010

charged $ 39.99 for nothing I had ordered and caused an overdraft of $35.00 plus the $39.99 costing me $79.99
    I recently renewed my Norton anti-virus but I paid through Paypal

• Wm
    wm shane kidd Jun 22, 2010

i ordered norton and was charged but didnt get teh product is my prob 39.99 on my moms debit sharon kidd on 5/23/10 i had to replace my harddrive and when i tried to get norton again suport found no record of purchasw i want my norton i have no virtus on my laptop right now

• Sk
    skip jones Apr 09, 2010

I was checking my credit card and found this 74.99 taken out from this company i want my money back no one had the right to remove this money ! Now my daughters phone is shut off so if you dont wont to pay for the reactivation fee and my money i would put my money back.

Carl Ritter Mar 13, 2010

I ordered the Norton virus protection but was charged $49.25 and then $38.31. Now I received an E-mail that my trail period was up and the service was turned off at setlogs @ bellsouth.net

• Ki
    Kinki Kan Feb 28, 2010

I never buy any product. Why will charge me? And why will charge me 3 times ( Total HK$1, 701.71)? I very angry! Please refund money to me as quickly as possible!

• Gi
    GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY Feb 25, 2010

I GOT ON MY CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND AN WITHDRAWEL FOR $64.99. i DID NOT ORDER THIS NOR DO I WANT THIS. i WOOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK.

• 13
    139.98 Feb 07, 2010

I did not order and authorize this item. But, I have been charged $139.98 on my cheking account. What happend? This is scam billing!!!

• Al
    ALLOOS Feb 03, 2010

THIS WAS CHARGED TO MY CARD AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE VIRUS PROTECTION I WANT THIS CHARGE PUT BACK ON MY CARD

• Ge
    George Bryerton Jan 06, 2010

My credit card was charged $69.98 for some scam from DRI*SYMANTEC. I would like to know what this charge is for before I report it to the Indiana State Attorny General.

• Th
    Thomas Malone Dec 26, 2009

On 11/08/09 I ordered a renewal of my Systems Works software including the extended downloard service fee. The total was $58.98. My credit card was billed immediately on 11/08/09, however, I was never able to download the updated software. I;d like my credit card credited. Order # [protected].

• Al
    alfredosauce Nov 20, 2009

if you ever had norton antivirus this is the annual charge

joseph t newman Nov 20, 2009

A charge of $88.98 was posted to my charge card on 10/27 with the following information: "DRI*SYMANTEC myord.com/sym MN".

I did not order anything and did not receive anything. I demand a refund.

• Jw
    Jwh132 Nov 13, 2009

I was over charged for the product i ordered. My order was only for 39.99 and i was charged 84. 97. i would like the different returned to my account. I ordered Norton Antivirus 2010 for 39.99 and i was charged 84.97. Here is the link http://www.symantec.com/norton/index.jsp

• We have had a very untrustworthy book keeper and I have found that on 16OCT08 there was a charge of $99.99 from DRI*SYMANTEC and another of $1.50 NAB International Transaction Fee.
    If you could please credit the card that this was taken from or contact me when you receive this notification it would be greatly appreciated.
    We, at Mount Garnet Transport, do not use any software, items or goods from Dri*Symantec and don't even know what this company has to offer.
    If you could let me know via email on [email protected] it would be greatly appreciated.
    Kind Regards
    Jodie Jones
    Manager

• Rl
    Rlinaman Oct 24, 2009

I was looking at my credit card statement online when I saw this :

DRI*SYMANTEC

MYORD.COM/SY
    Purchase Date: 10/24/09
    Declined Reason: PURCHASE EXCEEDED THE AVAILABLE FUNDS

I did not order anything and have not renewed my macfee. If this happens again I will contact the attorney general about this matter. I will also be contacting my attorney...

STOP TRYING TO CHARGE MY CARD...

materialthings Oct 05, 2009

Paid for Norten renewal security for my pc. Received e-mail to tell me I could upgrade for free and now see from my bank statement I was charged £74.99. N0 address or phone number to contact them. Do not know what I can do

Careful kiti Oct 04, 2009

I would like to make sure that this charge on my credit card is legitimate. The amount was $91.97 charged on Aug. 28 09 = posted on my credit card on Sept. 1st, 09...
    My email address is: [email protected]

Ruth

• Ro
    Robert1 Oct 01, 2009

I checked my credit card statement and found two bills from DRI*Symantec(Services and Merchandise) in the amount of $114.99 each! I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges and they reversed them pending an investigation. I do not like this company or their billing techniques!

• Jz
    JZavala Aug 13, 2009

08/12/2009 Purchase PURCHASE DRI*Symantec 08/11 $74.99 .

This is an unauthorized purchased. I did not purchased or authorized for this merchandise.

• Zi
    ziggy54 Aug 03, 2009

This is pretty ###ed up if ya ask me people did not even order nothing from the company and they are going around and chargeing people I hope they ### up with me and not refund my money cause me and my lawyer will have pleanty of fun in court.

• I don't know what DRI*Symantec is -- or even if I ordered it.
    If I did order it, it would not be to download but to receive a CD.
    Can you help first of all by telling me what it is.

• Ba
    barbara metsack Apr 15, 2009

Ordered on line DRI*Symantec. Did not receive any CD nor was it downloaded
    on to my computer. Charged 49.99 on credit card. Post date 3/09 - Trans date
    3/08 Ref. Nbr 3574. Have heard nothing!

Kathleen Hollingshead Apr 10, 2009

Purchased Norton AntiVirus 2009 window on line. Was not issued a Product Key to activate the account. Finally purchased the same Norton AntiVirus 2009 locally. I want a refund of $39.99.

• Kh
    khristine hudson Apr 07, 2009

I have just renewed my Norton Anti virus and been charged twice. You have never been authorised to charge anything to my credit card without my knowledge. Please reimburse your billing to my card and NEVER use my credit card details again.

• Es
    esther w kotchek Jan 23, 2009

noticed charge for $.49.49 to myord.com/symantec.I never ordered this.

• Dr
    drsymantec myord.com/sym mn Jan 08, 2009

hi its me again i need to find out what the 2 bills i got for i have no clue what they are and i want to know what they are the bill was for 60 dollars or more and the other one was 88.97 thanks can email me at [email protected]

• Dr
    drsymantec myord.com/sym mn Jan 08, 2009

can i see what i was billed for please

carla capela Dec 29, 2008

bought the product trought the internet for virus was charged 58.98 and i can get in the website to dowload not even to get in costumer services, i'm very upset and want my money back on my credit card.

• Th
    thomas deer Dec 11, 2008

anti-virus product was never activated. Three differt transactions should be credited to my account. 58.98 49.99 49.99. Thank you.

Kathy Swilling Dec 11, 2008

I recently subscribed to computer Anti Virus protection from DRI*Symantec on November 8, 2008 and was charged twice on my credit card.

• Ra
    rachel Dec 03, 2008

i have been charged £104.98 and did not authorise this payment, it is on top of a payment i made earlier, what is going on?

• Ga
    gaston coene Dec 02, 2008

carte visa débitée 2 x pour le même renouvellement d'abonnement à norton antivirus !!!

8/11/2008 DRI*SYMANTEC FR WWW.MYORD.COMLU 29.99€
    13/11/2008 NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL [protected] GB 30.00€

irene holynski Nov 30, 2008

Please Respond A.S.A.P.

Be Prompt please.

irene holynski Nov 30, 2008

I am still waiting for an urgent response for billing my credit card twice for the same item.
    Once again i was billed once on the 16 / 10 / 2008 and again 19 / 10 / 2008.
    Item number w. W. W. Ymyord.com. G. B. And again on the 19 / 10 / 2008.

Ihad my credit card charged $$92. 97c. On both dates.
    Not very happy, please respond. This is my second complaint.
    Credit card h. S. B. C. . Would appreciate the second charge put back into my credit card urgently.

ireneholynski Nov 18, 2008

h ad charged twice(for the same item) .
    Once on the due date 16/10/2008 & again on the 19/10/2008.

w.w.w. myword.com gb...
    DRI*SYMANETIC. The amount charged was $92.97.

Paid by credit card HSBC.

Iwould appreciate the double charge recitifed, as soon as possible, and refunded into my credit card immediately.

Immediate attention appreciated...Irene Holynski.

Kathleen Nov 03, 2008

This was on my Visa for 10/03/2008 for $49.99 I did order a renewal from Norton Anti-Virus Annual Renewal for $49.99 on 10/20/2008 but I do not know what this is for and would like it Credited off of my credit card. Thank You Kathleen

janet Nov 02, 2008

I only wanted my Norton subscribtion renewed and now my credit card is showing two charges, one for 49.99 and one for 52.99. Neither of these will be paid until this matter is resolved!!

Irma Parrish Oct 29, 2008

I ordered Norton Antivirus for may home computer and paid for same via VISA. Upon receiving my bill, I noted that you have charged me three (3) times whereas I should only have to pay $129.97. I do not need three antivirus software for one computer. Will you please correct and let me know when you have done so.

Also, I keep getting Pop Ups that my subscription has expired
    and two others stating that I have no antivirus protection.
    Please correct so that I no longer have these pop ups appearing on my screen.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

• De
    Debra Oct 11, 2008

I too have had this charged to my credit card. I didn't order this and have no way of getting in touch with them. no phone number, web site, nothing. Someone please help.

• Mv
    M Veroff Oct 06, 2008

Just got two charges for adding more backup availability on line. Problem is, they didn't do it but charged me TWICE;- $ 29.99