DressHead4 blouses that were too small.. they won't issue a return authorization nor a return shipping address address.

B Aug 17, 2018

Barbara Mitchell
[protected]@gmail.com
I can't get the company to give me a return shipping address.

Is this the address for returns to Dresshead?
20655 golden springs drive walnut, california 91789

Below are the emails regarding a request for return of items. NO SUCCESS!!!

*i Emailed dress head 8/10/2018: IV'E RECEIVED THE ORDER TODAY AND THE ITEMS ARE TOO SMALL.
I NEED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION PLEASE.
this return is for order# 216876 ordered on july 25th.
Receipt No: [protected] PAYPAL PAYMENT
please give me the ups return label. thank you

*reply from dresshead 08/11/2018: Dear customer:

order #216876, Which one you need to return and what is the issues ?

Lucia from DressHead

*reply to dreasshead 08/11/2018: order #216876, the total order 4 blouses and your products are too small. i need to return them please.

*Reply dresshead support 08/13/2018: The warehouse shipped as per your order.
Please return to us but you need pay return shipping cost by yourself to our warehouse in HONGKONG.

Lucia from DressHead

*Reply to dresshead 0/13/2018: i need a complete address with a return authorization number to receive a refund please.

*Reply from dress head 08/13/2018: Dear customer:

The warehouses are in Hongkong. You need pay the shipping fee to return to us.

Lucia from DressHead

*Reply to dresshead 08/15/2018: WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS FOR THE RETURN?
To dresshead 08/15/2018: i am returning the order ( Items are too small)
this return is for order# 216876 ordered on july 25th.
Receipt No: [protected] PAYPAL PAYMENT
to your warehouse at: 1100 Cranbury South River Road, Dept #42, Monroe township, NJ 08831
with signature of receipt to make sure you've received the return.. Your website advertises 100% free return accepted. Once received, please issue a refund to my paypal account, if not i will have paypal investigate your business because I believe that you are scammers!

*To dresshead 08/16/2018; i didn't receive a reply to returning this shipment. is the address above correct for returns? I'm hoping this doesn't become a legal matter!

The last message from dresshead was 08/18/2018. What is wrong with this company? All I ask is to return an item.