Dragon Cityovercharges

S Review updated:

I authorized an $8.00 payment only and was charged 5 other charges ranging from $2.00 to $8.00 on my credit card [protected] please fix this immediately

Sincerely Steve A McCarty
last 4 digits of SS# 4998

• Pr
    Pranavio May 25, 2019

In team battlegrounds I put all of my strongest monsters in defense to ensure my teams victory, no body attacked my monster squad as it was very powerful compared to their teams, I did not qualify for rewards, I feel that this is somewhat flawed as I most likely ensured my teams victory.

• Mr
    Mrs lowkz Dec 13, 2018

I got a new phone and so did my husband we both lost our game data and we were winning the Alliance Race Lap 6 node 4, we bought the wonder island, we both bought a level 5 hatchery and we were saving up our piggy banks for an expansion and honestly this is not okay we spent money on this game and want our game data back.

Comments
    Comments

• El
    Elamurugu Elango Nov 13, 2018

Hi Team, I have 65 gems yesterday.But today it reduced to 1 gem . why it's happening . If you can't provide a valuable game to customer .please close this game .

• In
    Inge van Wordragen Aug 15, 2018

My whole team spent days and days and money !!! To reach Level 5, we were at level 6 and NOBODY received the special dragon that was promosewd @[email protected]!!

We are all out and will leave this game forever!!!

• Ni
    Niquta Jul 18, 2017

Every time I try to open my Deus Pet Dragon the game kicks me out... Does this mean that this game has a virus?? Thinking of uninstalling because I'm scared you will damage my phone.

Joyfulsoli Nov 09, 2016

Hello, my name is Joy and I've played Dragon city a good month or so now and I've regrettably sunk maybe 100$ total on gems and such. I'm a pretty loyal player, but I'm upset that in the tournament you have a dragon that requires an ice, plant, dragon. That's all fine but I can't even BREED that kind of dragon. It says it's a dragon you have to wait for... How long am I suppose to wait exactly? Why would you require a dragon on tournaments that you know a lot of people probably don't have and it's not even for sale. I'm so done with this. If something doesn't change with this, as well as how difficult it is to just EARN gems, I'll quit. I don't need o be putting any more money into the wallet of someone who doesn't care about their users.

• Am
    Amr Atito Jun 27, 2017

@Joyfulsoli http://dcgen.net/

• Mr
    MRCristina May 16, 2016

ragon city is getting on my nerves lately.When I played for the first time in 2012, I think, it was more fun.You guys know that this week was a heroic race.I was about to qualify.I just had one more thing to do and that was to beat someone in league battles.I went there and couldn't beat anyone.I was confused as in the last league I beat everyone so easy.That's when I looked at my dragons' "profiles" and saw that they were all back at no stars, they weren't trained anymore, nothing.I sent like 5 tickets but nothing.This is a mockery.I was already desperate as there were only 7h left and the next ads for gems were in 11h.I only needed one more gem as I already had one.I went to offers and completed a survey then installed a game for 43 gems(in wich I had to make level 5 ).I made level 5 but I didn't got my gems.After 2h I sent a ticket to the support(from the offers) and they answerd within 10 minutes.I was happy because I was sure now I would get my gems and I will claim my heroic dragon.In the mail it said that they need proof that I have the game with level 5 blah blah blah.So I send them pictures.They weren't so fast anymore as they send me mail again an hour after the race was done *sigh*.I wasn't happy about the fact that I didn't got my dragon, but hey at least now I will have 44 gems(43 from the offer and one that I already had).I checked the mail and it said "Please let me know the exact title as it appears on your support page".I sent them what they needed and then the mailed me again saying that there's been a slight misunderstanding and that they asked for a proof that I have the offer successfully :/ As I didn't already sent them.Anyway I sent again more proof than the last time.With my name in the game, with the city, I ss the appstore in wich it said that the application is installed and more.The got back at me with "Please provide us with the screenshot of your city from kingdom view as wel as the city name or Stronghold wich displays your game level.According to the required actions to get credited you need to play until you reach Stronghold level 5.Please note that Hero and Stronghold levels are two different levels!" I sent them again photos.Just an hour ago I got a mail from them saying that they reviewed the problem and acording to their stupid information they already credited me for this offer yesterday and that they only pay for one completion per household.I just asked them if this is a scam or something.Like what the heck.I'm 100% sure I didn't got any gems as I still have 1like yesterday.The conlusion?This is a big fat scam.They just wanna fool you into thinking they actually care and they will reward you when in reality they just end up telling you you were already payed.The worst thing is that you have no proof that you didn't got credited and then spent the gems.I'm sick of this things.

• Be
    Benjamin Dulnuan Dec 04, 2015

Every time my electric dragon combats the whole scenario of the combat stops responding. Please fix this

• Je
    jessie gross Aug 17, 2015

bring back duses valt

• El
    Ellen Killough Aug 15, 2015

when playing the island that you earn cookies system error happens and I loose cookies to move from space to space. I have lost 12, 000 cookies and dragons because of this. If you don't want us to play then don't put it up for us to play. I am tired of trying to get things when you just take them away from us. We have to earn more cookies for the ones that was spent on the box, so that you can try to earn it a second time. I just don't want it to say sorry it was a systems error. I want the cookies I earned back and the dragons that is all. I spend a lot of time on dragons and this problem is not just limited to this island it happened with the last one as well. it is becoming a problem. and it only happens when there is something worth getting. it is almost time to stop playing. I like dragons it takes me away from depression only when it is not stealing from me.

• Bo
    BonbonRosy Jul 19, 2015

Dear dragon city I Bonnie a loyal young player of your game am poor. I hate how the limited addition stuff always appears at the end of the moth when I have absolutely and utterly no money. Like recently with your void dragon, I would have killed to buy it but simply could not. I can barely afford even food at this moment. I hate how the cool stuff i can do only last like throne Island only last two weeks barely enough time for all but your absolute richest players to reach the end of it. I've gotten only so far by nothing but hard work alone but cannot proceed further because of the consent need to progress though gems and real money it also gives people who are rich an unfair advantage I and some or most will never have. I would gladly give you what spare money I have, and I'll wait an eternity for my dragons. However because of this major halt I may have to give up on dragon city for a very long time. I understand you are a company but I simply cant get anywhere with out powerful dragons and more land. All of which I need real money for real money I don't have. and I don't like the quest because it fall under the category. I don't have money for more land and good dragons. so I can't beat the leagues I have no friends who play and I still can't afford the gems to make my dragons more powerful please I'm begging you! Make your game more accessible to the poor.

• Ka
    karthik spk Nov 26, 2014

When i finished my combats a notification box pop ups and says there's an error in loading combat information and i din't receive my gems and xp what to do

• Mc
    mckaylamoskal Oct 18, 2014

I just got on dragon city and it deleted my dragons, habitats, ETC screw you dragon city! And that's the dragon I abused today

• Pa
    papitris Sep 23, 2014

i hate how these turds steal gems off us, during feeding of dragon if you run out of food automatically the buy button gems appear right under ur mouse cursor! 3 or 4 times they took off me 15 gems for a ### 10000 food! (i can produce over 100000 daily) anyway i had 120 gems last night... this morning they all disappeared! the spanish idiots punished me for complaining?? lol tuurds! afterall what the heck you excpect from idiots who cant even play football??
    you know what? keep the gems, i along with my 3 kids and my gf will stop play this stupid pathetic game. i will also inform everybody on fb and give ### to these ###s whereever i can..

screw you dragon city!

• Mu
    muhammad ridwan Sep 15, 2014

i cant get dragon from breeding mountain it say we're experiencing problem but it almost 1 week

• Gl
    glenn.auvenshine Sep 07, 2014

i started the dragon school and i got the double Terra dragon and i went on the next day to get the next dragon and it didn't show up i have tried to reload the game and nothing worked i had 7 days left so i didn't get my dragons please do something because this really irritated me because my girlfriend is still getting these dragons

• Az
    azizi zaimi May 17, 2014

I have buy gems in dragon city.. i never get any gems... but my visa accout have been deduct ringgit malaysia 67.44... please do something for me...

Salman Hyder Khowaja Apr 16, 2014

I loss My hatchery Dues Help me

• Je
    jean carew Jan 24, 2014

i have been playing dragon city now for a while and ive baught a couple of gems not until now have i noticed that it has charged me over 300 dollars!!! that is way more than i actully was supposed to pay

• SHUBH KUMAR Jan 08, 2014

I report my problem to Facebook -

Facebook,

My problem is the game in Dragon city .I have collect 100 gems in my Dragon city but yesterday 11.00 pm I see my gems left only 59 . So you back my 41 gems immediately.
    Sir, pleas I request to you return my 41 gems, please...

and i send some images of my dragon city .please cheek it out...

from, Prince kumar

• Ar
    arihant bhandari Jan 07, 2014

when i open my dragon city it comes that "were experiencing problems wit our server, please check back later " i checked after two days still i cant open my dragon city . what should i do to play the game

• Wi
    windy may Jan 01, 2014

Dragon city is being weird. i've seen a lot of people who have dragons like legendary or pure, etc when they aren't even at the right lvl. how do they even buy the habitat??? they also have dragons that are not even in the shop. to me it's kind of unfair. last time i have to battle a lvl 28 person who have the mirror dragon. please explain... it's been driving me crazy.

• Th
    The ______ space Dec 11, 2016

@windy may First of all they have other elemets, second they can breed with eevent dragon-s and third its not impossible to get any draagon you want beside heric dragons

• Ra
    rajivsumanth Nov 20, 2013

i have updated my flash player and im getting a white screen when i open dragon city and other games open fine but only dragon city not working pls fix this and make an update immediately

Sai Sarat Oct 12, 2013

ON 12-12-2013 THERE IS A OFFER OF 50% TO BUY IVORY ISLAND IN DRAGON CITY FACEBOOK GAME.I CLICKED ON OFFER, THEN FOR ME 100 GEMS REMOVED.BUT THAT IS ONLY 50 GEMS OFFER. PLEASE REACT TO THIS COMPLAINT.

• Ar
    aryan garg Sep 22, 2013

I bought gems in dragon city through my credit card and 8USD has been Detucted form my card but yet i did not get gems in [email protected] Please give my 130 gems immediately.Please look so in this matter and return me my 8USD or give my gems

• Ha
    Harry weeks Aug 08, 2013

I'm playing dragon city and I've got to high level and I can no go no thurther due to every time I win the battle it's says fult reload and I lose the combat I just one do it again and the same happens so now the game is pointless ! And there is no way I will start again My name is Harry weeks what can I do about this ? Normally I in a battle the number of dragons I ave to fight is 3 and this time I ave to fight about ten don't get it

• Am
    Amr Atito Jun 27, 2017

@Harry weeks Check what a freaking great generator online I did got !!! it is only which does really works !! :D:DxD www.dcgen.net

• Ha
    Hau Yao Hui Jul 27, 2013

Dragon city had recently updated the game. It was the most dumbest update of this game, if you want more evidence of people hating this updates please go to dragon city's app page and look at all the comments in the post that they posted. The legend habitat used to be able to buy at lvl 24, at 150k gold and can earn up to 750k gold. The latest one can only be bought at lvl 36, at 40m gold and can only earn up to 300k gold. Everything has changed. Dragons now earn gold lesser in a minute. The pure dragons have the same reason as the legend dragons. Please change this immediately, people are quitting the game. In the next few months you will see the decrease of people playing dragon city. Please change it, thank you

Sincerely,