Dr. Scott AndrewFoot doctor

I had an appointment with Dr. Scott Andrew here in Cincinnati on Montgomery Road. I was coming from the Colerain Avenue area. When I made the appointment the person said she was his wife and asked me about my insurance. I told her that I had medicare she said fine. I drove all the way over to his office a 35 minute drive one way with traffic. When I arrived there was a man in the waiting room I think he was waiting for a ride and I registered she asked for my card and I gave it to her. She asked what else that I had and I told her Medicaid, she asked for my card and I told her that I forgot the card, I asked if I could email it to her when I get home, she wasn't happy, I also said she could call my regular doctor and they could fax her a copy. Her husband the doctor was in the area and she turned to him and he said "she has to have her proof" I said that I have my medicare card but that wasn't good enough. I said they can call the agency and give my ss# and they wouldn't do that. They refused to see me. This proves that this doctor is just after money...Medicaid pays 80% of the bill, they refused to see me just for 20%...They would not trust me to send them the info when I got home. I would never go to this doctor again and if I were you I wouldn't go either. This proves that medical care is not important to this doctor all they are interested is money...they could of called my doctor if they wanted to. I made a trip all the way over there for nothing...I would NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR, THINK TWICE ABOUT IT FIRST...