Dr sanjay parasharDr Sanjay Parashar

P

Dr Sanjay Parashar is best surgeon I have ever seeen. He is best in his league. You can also view other testimonial at following site

Warm regards,
Pushpen

• Hu
    Huzaifa Mohamed Jul 31, 2018

I am the father of Dr. Sanjay's patient who was suffering from HS for the past 8 years and was in constant discomfort. We literally went all the way around the world from India, Dubai, London & Canada but eventually settled on Dr. Sanjay.

Due to circumstances beyond my control i was unable to be with my daughter during surgery & post surgery but he treated my wife like his sister & my daughter better than i treat her especially during the 18-20 days she spent in his care in the hospital.

Alhamdolillah my daughter is finally rid of her condition now. We as a family sincerely pray for Dr. Sanjay & his family as he was God sent to us. The way he treated the patient is ofcourse greatly commendable as well as appreciated but equally important is the way he treated the family explaining them, consoling them, giving them hope & guiding us through the most difficult times.

Never once did he shy away from responding to my messages & answering my queries on telephone & being away from my family during these tough times was the most comforting gesture a doctor can give a parent.

Dr. May Allah keep you & your family always in his mercy & protection. You will always be in our prayers & will never be forgotten.

H.Mohamed

• Pi
    Piece Jan 04, 2011

He is not. He cant even do a blepharoplasty with symmetrical outcome. I had a surgery with him, never ever again will I ever deal with him again. He gives you promises he cant make. I advice my friends not to deal with him either. And it is not a joke.

• Un
    unskilled doctor Oct 13, 2020

@Piece wish I had seen this review before I done my surgery 2 years ago with this Cowboy. His credentials need to be thoroughly checked out. He messed up my facelift and lipo under the neck. He is not skilled AT ALL!!

Ankur Patel Sep 19, 2008

Dr Sanjay Parashar is best surgeon he change my life...
    now i m very happy..

Yes he i right

Ankur Patel Sep 19, 2008

Yes i m agree with this comment