Dr. Sam GershenbaumShady practices

Was told one thing and received another, leaving me with double the bill, ripped off by not getting the product I purchased (Juvaderm) and not having it distributed by using ALL of the product I purchased. Dr. making racial remarks, syringes going into garbage can and not a sharps container. Staff of witches are incredibly rude and offensive.

More Dr. Sam Gershenbaum Complaints & Reviews

Satisfied Client Oct 28, 2009

Staff is very nice..helpful. Doctor is professional & gives discounts.

• Lo
    Lotus Flower Mar 11, 2010

This person calls himself a doctor but he's not. He performed a procedure on me claiming he had experience & left my eyes looking terrible and one of them I have to keep taped up. He then told me that he would pay for the damages once I have it corrected. Well he hasnt paid & he even overcharged me for the procedure he performed that left me deformed.

I am not the only one he's hurt and even a nurse of his said he should've never touched me since he didnt have the experience.

Stay away from this person - he's hurt others & one nearly died.

STAY AWAY!!!

• Th
    The Honest Judge Apr 16, 2010

Botox and facial fillers can be done with wonderful results by anyone who is trained well and have extensive experience with injecting different parts of the face. I had my face injected by an RN and physican's assistant numerous times while living in Arizona. The result from both is very pleasing at a fraction of what other doctors charge.

Not all doctors charge an arm & leg for botox and facial fillers. I had to go see an ENT doctor for my GRED. Then I saw his prices for botox and facial fillers. He also offers dysport for $3.40 per unit. This is a product competing against botox. $7.50 per unit for botox and $350 per syring of juvaderm. He spent more than an hour doing my injections.
    ******************************************************************************************************************************

• Bo
    bocaliving Sep 14, 2010

Dr. Gershenbaum is a butcher! He screwed up my sugery! I am devastated!

• Bo
    bocaliving Sep 14, 2010

Dr. Gershenbaum is a butcher! He screwed up my surgery! I am devastated

• Na
    naimacia Aug 02, 2011

I did receive the best

• Na
    naimacia Aug 02, 2011

In 2002, i got a breast augmentation from Dr. G and it is the best boob job i have between all my friends that got them done by other doctors, before i booked my appointment i saw 4 of his previous patients and they all had a nice job and looked very natural, this is why i am very surprised to read all theses bad complaints. I cant be thankful enough how my breast augmentation looks after 9 yrs, the scar is no even visible, they are super soft and feel real! people think i have real big breast or i am very blessed in that department! Every one in the office was super nice when i got my surgery. Just very shocked of all the bad complaints on this site...

• De
    Dee_lite Feb 03, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and I look better than I've ever look in my entire life. Dr. Gershenbaum does wonderful work and my friends that have had work done by him also agree with me completely. I'm not sure what happened with the patients that posted the negative comments but I am really sorry to hear that they suffered such an ordeal. My experiences with Dr. Gershenbaum's surgery have always been successful, he is a professional plastic surgeon with many years of experience and I will continue to use and recommend him.

• Ca
    Camino Real gal Jul 16, 2012

I had a face lift with Dr. G about 2 years ago and am just thrilled with the results!
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. The staff was very professional
    and the services were top notch. I think he is a great surgeon!

• Je
    Jeff_rey Aug 02, 2012

Dr. Gershenbaum performed pectoral implants for me to reverse the effects of a limited form of a muscle wasting disease I experienced 7 years before. After many years of intensive strength training to reverse the condition (all to no avail) I decided on the implant route. Dr. Gershenbaum did an outstanding job, which speaks to his talent, knowledge and experience as a surgeon. Beyond that I found the Dr. to be thorough and professional during the entire process, from my first visit to the post-operation follow up appointments. The anesthesiologist and support staff are well organized, thorough and absolutely top notch. After having gone through the whole thing, I wouldn’t change a thing and I would highly recommend Dr. Gershenbaum to family or friends.

• Gr
    Grecia F. Jul 08, 2016

I would put "Zero Stars" If I could!!! Doctor Sam Gershenbaum is unprofessional, cheap, have no sense of customer service and won't work with customers to fix a problem. Instead would send one of his assistance to deal with a customer who is asking for what is fair!!! I have been doing several treatments with Sandra who takes care of CO2, Ulteraphy and other (which I was very happy with her) She is amazing and extremely kind. However this was my first time Doctor Gershenbaum saw me to do fillers on me which I paid over $1, 000.00 dollars in two syringe!!! The fillers were completely gone in two weeks!!! I went there calmy thinking to we would came to resolution!!! I show him pictures when He saw the pictures he notice a sign of complaint and immediately send his assistant Ayda which she told me to pay the cost of the syringe so I can have a retouch?? What retouch??!!! Most fillers last from 4 to 6 months!!! not two weeks!!! I told her to send doctor in so he can talk to me... and he was saying he wont loose money of the syringe!!! cheap ###!!! He didn't want toq loose $200.00 over a customer who spend over $10k on treatments with him!!! This is my very last time going there!!! I am glad you are leaving Aventura, FL cheap Doctor Sam Gershenbaum!!! None of your customers will follow you wherever you are moving to!!! You don't worth my business!!!