Dr. Robert W. Schorschinsky, DOMother

C

My Mother had a stroke and has been to this doctor as a family doctor and she seems to like him. I think that he is a fraud. Everytime she need blood pressure medicine he only perscriptions 3 mos and calls her into his office for a fee every three months. I handle all of her affairs and met with Social Security about getting a larger benefit, but I needed a letter from her doctor stating she does not take care of these items. I requested this from the Dr.. He of course had to see her. This was back in March of 2008. I checked repeatedly with Social Security and they have not gotten the letter. I call his office and he again has to see her. This is the 4th or 5th time she has been into see him and paid the fee, but still we have no letter and are no closer to helping my mother out. Please be aware, I think this borders on elderly abuse. Thank you.
Christopher Madara - Son - POA - cell:[protected]

• Pa
    PAHousewife May 04, 2014

Agree. He is dismissive, flighty, and very sexually inappropriate with his speech toward females. He does make patients come in much too often. The inappropriate comments were made numerous times even though my husband was present (We did this in order to get him to refrain), and even after a discussion about how we didn't appreciate the comments, such as being "stripped down naked and given a Pap smear as a punishment for not coming back in sooner", he continued. Now, he refuses to do exams at all, throwing his hands up and saying "no skin contact!". Seriously? There's a difference in doing a proper exam and being told that he needed to "shame" me by making me "strip naked and stand against the wall". Under no circumstances allow him to do a GYN exam!