Dr Orderfind.comI did not authorize any payment of any kind to this website

C Review updated:

Please do not charge anything to my account or I will be forced to charge you with fraud. Who or what is this? All I know is they charged me something I'm waiting to see how much to my credit card I cannot send you my statement but I can later when I get it all secured.

• Mi
    Michelle French 1 Jul 31, 2020

I did not order anything from DR. ORDERFIND.COMUS OR authorize any payment to come out of my account.

• Je
    Jethro Ernest Grantham Deal Nov 26, 2018

Yeah i didn't authorize no payment to this website DR ORDERFIND.COMMNUS