Dr. Kelly P. Norman IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR / Gyn in Augusta GAUnprofessionalism

Dr. Kelly Norman, MD, Augusta, GA, Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinics: BEWARE!! STAY AWAY!! Their Nursing Staff is rude to African-Americans, scheduing appiontments for them is a joke, and She refuses to respect Patients's Spouses or listen to what patients tell her.. Like so many crappy physicians in Georgia-Carolina, Norman & her Associates; do a good job covering up and falsifying patients medical reviews to make themselves look good online.. DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!! That's why I'm writting, to warn others; my experience with her & her idiot nurse was a nightmare, she misdiagnosed me, refused to send me copies of my own medical records (even when I signed for them), and her nurse yelled at my Husband for no reason... And the wait-time to see her takes hours!!! The women at Norman's Clinic are LUNATICS, and are clueless on how to professionally perform their medical duties.. I Stopped seeing her & I wouldn't recommend her or her Gynecology Clinics to anyone!!!

Unprofessionalism

• I feel really bad for the woman. She lacks the basic ability to communicate. She didn't take me seriously, but listened to my boyfriend when he said the same thing. Her medical licence might go to better use if it belonged to a small puppy. At least the puppy listens. She also lacks the basic ability to be gentle. I don't expect her to be perfect, she's a pretty new doctor (not that one should expect any of them to be perfect) but I seriously don't feel she gives her patients the same care she takes with her daily beauty routine. I'm so glad I'm not seeing her anymore. She was a real waste of time.

www.ratemds.com/doctors-ratings/106942/Dr-Kelly-Norman-AUGUSTA-GA.html

• Bm
    B.Mill Feb 03, 2016

I totally disagree. I had to choose a new doctor because my doctor retired. I went to Dr. Rodman Lemon for years since, I was 16 and I was reluctant about choosing a female doctor but I did and she and all of her staff thus for has been outstanding. I started seeing Dr. Norman in 2013 and I wouldn't change doctors now for the world.