Menu
Dow500 Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Dow500
reviews & complaints

www.dow500.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.1 11 Reviews

Dow500 Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dow500 at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dow500 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dow500. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Dow500 reviews & complaints

E
6:14 pm EDT

Dow500 Exceptional Expertise and Support: Dow500 Delivers Outstanding Service

Dow500 is the real deal, they really know their stuff. The account manager I worked with was super knowledgeable and helped me out a ton.

M
6:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Efficient and Effective Trading Service with Excellent Customer Support: A Review of Dow500

The tradin service I got from dow500 was great. I felt it was super effective and efficient service and satisfaction all around. I was really happy with the way they handled my trades. They were quick and on point. The platform was easy to use and I didn't have any trouble navigating through it. The customer support was also top-notch. They were always there to help me out whenever I had any questions or concerns. I really appreciated their prompt responses. The trading signals they provided were also very helpful. They gave me a good idea of when to buy and sell, which helped me make some decent profits. Overall, I had a really positive experience with dow500 and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable trading service.

G
5:57 pm EDT

Dow500 Dow500: A Reliable Platform for Secure Investment Monitoring and Updates

Dow500 is a real good platform for keeping me updated on how my investments are doing. They always make sure to let me know about any changes happening in the market. I gotta say, it gives me a real sense of security knowing that my money is being taken care of. I feel like I can trust them to handle my investments with confidence. It's nice to have that reassurance, you know?

Is Dow500 legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Dow500 as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Dow500 is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Dow500 earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Dow500 as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Exercise caution when using dow500.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

We have received reports that the website associated with Dow500 is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Dow500. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dow500 has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Dow500.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Dow500 website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Dow500.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Dow500, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Dow500: Top-Notch Trading Services with Excellent Customer Support!

Dow500 is the bomb! Their trading services are top-notch, I tell ya. The layout is simple and nice, no fancy stuff to confuse ya. And let me tell ya, if ya need any help, their customer support team is on it like white on rice. They respond to me real quick, no dilly-dallying. I gotta say, thank you, Dow500! You're the bee's knees!

X
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Top-notch customer support and educational training for maximum ROI at Dow500!

Great customer support! They also provided me helpful tips and advice through their educational training, which helps me in improving my trading skills and earn maximum ROI. I gotta say, the customer support at Dow500 is top-notch. They really know how to take care of their customers. Whenever I had a question or needed some guidance, they were always there to assist me. And let me tell you, their tips and advice are gold! They have this educational training thingy that has helped me a lot in improving my trading skills. I mean, who doesn't want to earn maximum ROI, right? With their guidance, I feel more confident in making smart trading decisions. It's like having a personal coach right by my side. And the best part is, they don't just give you the tips and leave you hanging. They actually explain things in a way that even a newbie like me can understand. No fancy jargon or complicated stuff. Just simple, straightforward advice that gets the job done. So if you're looking for a trading platform that not only provides great customer support but also helps you improve your trading skills, then Dow500 is the way to go. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

G

Dow500 Dow500: A Game-Changing, User-Friendly Trading Platform for Beginners

Dow500 is a really easy and user-friendly trading platform. It's great for beginners who want to get started with trading. I find it super flexible because I can trade against the price movements without actually having to buy or sell the real thing. It's a real game-changer for me. I can make trades and take advantage of market fluctuations without all the hassle. It's like having my own personal trading playground. I can't believe how simple it is to use. It's like they made it just for people like me who don't know much about trading. I can easily navigate through the platform and find all the information I need. It's really intuitive. I don't have to be a genius to figure it out. And let me tell you, the flexibility it offers is amazing. I can trade whenever I want, wherever I want. It's like having the whole trading world at my fingertips. I don't have to worry about buying or selling the actual instrument. I can just focus on making smart trades and hopefully making some money. It's a real game-changer for me. I highly recommend Dow500 to anyone who wants to dip their toes into the trading world. It's simple, user-friendly, and offers a lot of flexibility. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

K

Dow500 Instant Funding: Dow500 Makes Trading Quick and Convenient

Joining Dow500 was the right decision for me! The best thing about it is that when I put money into my account, it shows up right away in my trading balance. It's super quick, like within a few minutes of me doing the transaction. It's really convenient because I don't have to wait around for my funds to show up. I can just jump right into trading and making money. It's awesome!

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Disappointed with Dow500's Lack of Follow-Through, but r:e:c:l:a:i:me:x :p: e:r:t dot net Saved the Day!

So, I had this problem with Dow500, you know, dow500.com. I filled out their form, like they asked, to fix the issue I was having. But guess what? They didn't follow through! Can you believe it? I still can't access my account, and to top it off, my withdrawal has been delayed for a whopping three months! Can you imagine the frustration?

But hey, I didn't give up that easily. Last month, I decided to take matters into my own hands and submitted a dispute resolution to r:e:c:l:a:i:me:x :p: e:r:t dot net. And you know what? They actually came through for me! They were able to recover my withdrawal, just like that. Talk about a lifesaver!

I gotta say, Dow500 really dropped the ball on this one. It's a shame when you can't rely on a company to do what they say they will. Thankfully, I found a solution with r:e:c:l:a:i:me:x :p: e:r:t dot net. They were the real heroes in this whole mess.

So, if you're facing any issues with Dow500, don't waste your time waiting for them to fix it. Take matters into your own hands and reach out to r:e:c:l:a:i:me:x :p: e:r:t dot net. Trust me, they'll have your back and get things sorted out for you.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Warning: Dow500 (dow500.com) Broker Review - Total Scam! Manipulative Account Manager & Attempted Scam. Beware!

This broker called Dow500 (dow500.com) is a total scam. They attempted to scam me, and when I asked to withdraw my money, they tried to manipulate my account through their account manager. Be careful with this broker. I even have recordings of all the calls with them. If you want to listen to them, you can reach me on WhatsApp at ***. All the positive reviews you see about them are lies. I swear, they are scammers.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Dow500: A Deceptive and Scamming Trading Platform - Stay Far Away!

This Dow500 website, let me tell you, it's really bad. I mean, these guys are nothing but a bunch of thieves and scammers. They're so sneaky and deceptive, it's like they're experts at it or something. Now, I ain't no newbie when it comes to trading, so I had my doubts from the start. But, you know, the whole account opening process seemed legit and all, just like any other trading platform out there. So, I thought, why not give it a shot?

Well, let me tell you, it was a big mistake. I ended up losing a whopping amount of money, like, seriously, $***US gone just like that. And you know who's to blame? This so-called "Manager" named Sean Johns. He promised me that he would handle all my trades and that they would be insured against any losses. He even sent me an email with some fancy Bonus Agreement to sign, making it all official and stuff.

At first, everything seemed fine. I could access my account and check my balance without any issues. But then, Sean Johns got his hands on my money and things went downhill real quick. He told me that my money was tied up in trades and that he was taking care of it. But guess what? I haven't heard from him since. He's gone MIA, not responding to any of my emails. And to make matters worse, I can't even log into my account anymore. Every time I try, it just says "incorrect" login details. Like, seriously? What a joke.

So, I did what any sensible person would do. I sent an email to this guy named Erenfreeman at outlook com, hoping to get my money back. And you know what? It actually worked! Some forensic expert helped me retrieve my funds, thank goodness. But here's the thing, my old phones that I used to contact these scammers are now out of commission. Coincidence? I think not.

Oh, and don't worry, I didn't just sit around and let these scammers get away with it. I reported the whole scam to Action Fraud, this website run by the police in the UK. And of course, I also let my bank know about the whole ordeal. Gotta cover all the bases, you know?

So, yeah, Dow500 is a real piece of work. Stay away from these guys if you know what's good for you. They may try to lure you in with their fancy account opening process, but trust me, it's all a big fat lie. Don't be fooled like I was.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dow500 Efficient and Friendly: A Great Trading Experience with Dow500

Dow500 is a really good website for trading. The staff there are super nice and they always keep you in the loop about how your trades are going. They're really efficient too, so you don't have to worry about waiting around for updates. It's great to have a team that's so friendly and helpful when you're trying to make money. They make the whole process a lot easier and less stressful. I highly recommend Dow500 if you're looking for a trading platform with a great staff.

Dow500 Customer Reviews Overview

Dow500 (dow500.com) is a prominent online trading platform that offers a wide range of financial services to traders worldwide. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed Dow500 to provide you with an overview of its features and benefits.

One of the standout features of Dow500 is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both beginners and experienced traders to navigate the platform. The intuitive design ensures that users can quickly access the various trading tools and resources available, enhancing their overall trading experience.

Dow500 offers a diverse range of trading instruments, including forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. This extensive selection allows traders to diversify their portfolios and take advantage of various market opportunities. Moreover, the platform provides real-time market data, charts, and analysis tools, empowering traders to make informed decisions.

The security measures implemented by Dow500 are commendable. The platform utilizes advanced encryption technology to safeguard users' personal and financial information, ensuring a secure trading environment. Additionally, Dow500 is compliant with industry regulations, providing traders with peace of mind.

Customer support is another area where Dow500 excels. The platform offers 24/7 multilingual customer support, ensuring that traders can receive assistance whenever they need it. The support team is knowledgeable and responsive, addressing queries and concerns promptly.

Dow500 also provides educational resources to help traders enhance their skills and knowledge. The platform offers webinars, tutorials, and market analysis, enabling traders to stay updated with the latest market trends and strategies. This commitment to education sets Dow500 apart as a platform that genuinely cares about its traders' success.

In conclusion, Dow500 is a reputable online trading platform that offers a user-friendly interface, a diverse range of trading instruments, robust security measures, excellent customer support, and valuable educational resources. These positive aspects make Dow500 an attractive choice for traders looking to engage in online trading.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dow500 contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dow500?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dow500 Customer Service. Initial Dow500 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dow500 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dow500. Discuss the issues you have had with Dow500 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.