Dovenmuehle Mortgagetired of dovenmuehle, always have excuses

A

Over 2 years ago applied for a reduction of the mortgage payments, and now they tell me I don't qualify, I'm very frustrate with them.I have a young daughter and is not fair.This company is the worst that anyone could have.I have sent them all required documents, and I have called every month to check the status of the case, they always gave me the same status, so far they tell me that I can't help me. What they have is an abuse to people. I'm tired of this company and do not recommend it to anyone..