Doncosa ImagesScam

S

I went to Doncosa Images on 2/24/09 for a "free" consultation. Mr. James Costa spent approximately 20 mins. with me. At that time I signed a contract and applied for financing. On the very next morning (less than 24 hours later) I called the salon to cancel the contract and the financing. I was told that I would need to call the billing department. I called the billing dept. and told them that I wanted to cancel the contract and service. I then called the financing company and told them that I wanted to cancel the financing. I was informed by the salon that no products had been ordered for me and by the financing dept. that the financing had not yet been processed. I was told that I could cancel my contract by Trish in the billing dept. after she checked with a supervisor (she stated that they were making an exception for me) and was told by Trish that I did not need to send anything in writing but then a week later Doncosa Salon resubmitted my loan application to the financing company and is charging me $4, 000.00. They will not send me a itemized bill as requested and I was told that they have instructed their billing department not to take my phone calls. If their charges for $4, 000.00 are legitimate than there should be no problem sending an itemized bill. They have had their legal counsel send me letters threatening me with slander because I have posted negative reviews on the company on complaint boards. Everything I have stated here is 100% accurate and is not slander. My intent for writing a negative review is not to harm this company's reputation. It is merely to state my dissatisfaction with this company and with their customer service. Their claim that the $4, 000 is being charged for hair for my order in my opinion is inaccurate since I was told that at the time I cancelled my appointment and my contract no products had been ordered, so I have to then assume that the $4, 000.00 is for the 20 minute consultation that I had with Mr. James Costa which was advertised as free. If anything was ordered for me it was done so after I cancelled my appointment and my specific instructions not to order anything for my account and therefore should not be my responsibility. (If hair was ordered for my account than where is this hair? Is it on another client's head now? Have you resold it? Because I have never seen it. If so why are you still charging me $4, 000.00?) My complaint with this company is also that they resubmitted my financing application after I had instructed them and the financing company to cancel it. I have contacted the state attorney's office because of this. I want a full refund of my $4, 000.00. As far as the first amendment is concerned, I am within my rights to post a negative complaint on this company. It is not slander.