ADVERTISIMENT

Dollywoodelderly worker was rude and mean to my children

At 4:18 Thursday, on june 7th, an elderly worker named Floyd was very rude, disrespectful, and short with ALL of the children from the time we walked up to the busy bee's ride. He barked orders at our children because he was frustrated that a 3 year old with a learning disability didn't understand his directions because he refused to buckle them in himself and demanded that HE do it and didn't even check it before he walked off. Once the ride was over, I got my children off of the ride where he felt that he needed to walk up to me and tell me how terrible my children behaved and that he was about to "Kick them off of the ride." I watched the whole time and they behaved perfectly. This man was clearly very incompetent and SHOULD NOT be working with children. He took his frustration out on them and it was entirely uncalled for.

• Ah
    Ahmaer Jun 07, 2018

Why did you, the parent not buckle your three year old in? If you did your job as a parent people would not be commenting on how terrible your children behaved. Why did you not tend to your children? You should not be having children if they cannot behave In public and if you are unwilling to correct them.

• Aa
    aare Jun 07, 2018

@Ahmaer She was not correcting her kids, yet if her kids got hurt she would sue.

• Me
    meltonwalland Jun 07, 2018

@Ahmaer Everybody here is obviously not intelligent enough to read where I said that they behaved perfectly. Also no, I didnt buckle them in myself, because last time I checked, that's part of their job.

Comment Guidelines