Dollar Tree — refusing to pay for a day I came in and schedules were changed same day without notifying me.
I came in to work 12 am the start of Friday for a 5 hour shift. I stayed 30 minutes and nobody arrived. I traveled back home and spent money coming and going.
When I got to work the following day I was told the other employees received messages about the last minute schedule change.
I was told there is no compensation, I feel I have absolutely no one to help me at this job. Human resources is nearly impossible to contact. I have left tons of messages.
We have not had a break room in 2 years because they put overstocked products on our break table and we cannot even access the table or lockers which has been brought to hr attention but have done nothing.
My name is Anthony Rivera, [protected]
If anyone can help me please contact me.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service