Dollar Treecomplaint about a maisha manager and sale ass. treat me very bad and do not have courtesy and unrest

El Oct 03, 2019

The incident happen yesterday with Maisha sales associate [protected] [protected] time 17;38 i try to call again to speak with a manager put me on hold nobody answer again. regarding to this person that she it a manager she was treat me 10/02/2019 very un polite, rude, bad manner with no desire to help people. throw my items in the plastic bag i give 2 pares of reading glasses i ask to her please give me back she said i put in the bag pick up yourself . She was doing quickly packing . Also she open a register was a lot of small shopping basquets. i took my glasses while i was waiting for the manager i give extra money she give me back . i take my items to the car and return asking for the manager another register tols me she is .so i believed she do not want i speak with another manager she told me she must stay keep the extra money that she was sick i am told her that it the reason she treat me bad with out courtesy .i been call the head place no respond.my e mail [protected]@hotmail.com were i can send this complaint thank how people work in this places un respect with out courtesy .

• Updated by elena parra, Oct 03, 2019

again bad manager treat people with out courtesy NAME MASHIA Sales Associated on store 4560 125th street North Miami fl 33161 How store hire people like that .